:: The Invisible Children :: - A powerful documentary concerning the effects of War's on Children's.

  • [InfoNature.Org] - E-News
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2006
      E-Newsletter Research and Development (RnD) by InfoNature.Org
      :: INFONATURE.ORG NEWSLETTER - WWW.INFONATURE.ORG ::
      Information & Education, Activism & Volunteering on: Nature, Human Rights, Animal Rights

      LET THESE INFORMATIONS BECOME KNOWN - SEND THIS NEWSLETTER TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS

      :: Invisible Children - Discover the Unseen ::

      A powerful documentary concerning the effects of War's on Children's.

      www.invisiblechildren.com

      A story where children are weapons and children are the victims. The "Invisible Children: rough cut" film exposes the effects of a 20 year-long war on the children of Northern Uganda. These children live in fear of abduction by rebel soldiers, and are being forced to fight as a part of violent army.

      WATCH THE DOCUMENTARY:

      The Challenge of Sustenance Victims of a War Not Chosen

      Documentary Story: In the spring of 2003, three young Americans traveled to Africa in search of such as story. What they found was a tragedy that disgusted ... and inspired them. This wonderfully reckless documentary is fast paced, with an MTV beat, and is something truly unique. To see Africa through young eyes is humorous and heart breaking, quick and informative - all in the very same breath. See this film, you will be forever changed.

      HELP STOP CHILDREN'S RIGHTS ABUSES:

      "Knowledge is Power, the Power to Change Things"
      WWW.INFONATURE.ORG

      DISCLAIMER: The views, opinions, informations or links of the authors expressed on our Website and Emails *do not* necessarily state or reflect those of InfoNature.Org. Also we are *not* responsable for the availability or content of the links regarding external websites. For complete information read our Disclaimer. If you do not want to continue receiving our Newsletter, please email us.