WHY WE FIGHT? ... The building of the american military war machine and global domination (PNAC).

  • [InfoNature.Org] - E-News
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006

      E-Newsletter Research and Development (RnD) by InfoNature.Org
      :: INFONATURE.ORG NEWSLETTER - WWW.INFONATURE.ORG ::
      Information & Education, Activism & Volunteering on: Nature, Human Rights, Animal Rights

      LET THESE INFORMATIONS BECOME KNOWN - SEND THIS NEWSLETTER TO ALL YOUR CONTACTS

      Please send this e-mail to all your contacts
      :: MUST WATCH DOCUMENTARIES ::

      "WHY WE FIGHT?"

      An excellente documentary about the american war machine, the military industry, the building of wars to earn profits and other real political, economical and military interests by the US upon the world.

      Dwight Eisenhower warned in 1961 about the dangers of unauthorized power in the form of the military-industrial complex.
      The first drop of a nuclear weapon as a declaration of war against Soviet Union, war propaganda, 'bunker busters', defense industry, Cheney and Halliburton, military recruiters, Vietnam, Iraq... Various interviews with Pentagon and military insiders, officials, victims, journalists.

      "PREVENTIVE WARRIORS"

      The truth about the "Project for a New American Century" (PNAC), the bogus "war against terrorism", the Bush Administration and their plans to dominate the world.

      (You must first install Real Player at: http://www.download.com/RealPlayer/3000-2139_4-10255189.html )

      "Knowledge is Power, the Power to Change Things"
      WWW.INFONATURE.ORG

      DISCLAIMER: The views, opinions, informations or links of the authors expressed on our Website and Emails *do not* necessarily state or reflect those of InfoNature.Org. Also we are *not* responsable for the availability or content of the links regarding external websites. For complete information read our Disclaimer. If you do not want to continue receiving our Newsletter, please email us.