older woman in search of webcam chat

  • Mercy
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2008
      I'm a divorced 60+ woman.. I'm recently divorced and looking to make the most the rest of my life. I would like to develop a casual relationship with a man, which could lead to something else but to be honest I'd like to keep things no strings attached unless I meet someone really great.

      I've got some photos and a webcam here

      Would love to meet some single men to chat with. If you're married that's ok as well. Thanks ;)

      Here is a pic attached
    • Mercy