5th International Round Table on OH&S Isues in Coal Mining (AIHce 2009, Toronto, CANADA)

  • Andrew Cutz
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      Monday, September 1, 2008

      Dear Friends in South Africa,

      Please note that Mrs. Aleksandra Nawakowski and Mr. Nick Yin from the AIHA International Affairs Committee are in process of finalizing a proposal by the October 6th, 2008 deadline to organize the "5th International Round Table on OH&S Issues in Coal Mining" at the American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Exhibition (AIHce 2009) to be held from May 30th to June 4th, 2009 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  Visit:  http://www.aiha.org/aihce09/default.htm (ONE STRING)

      I would be happy to follow up at this 11th hour with any potential leads in South Africa on OHS practices in coal mining and find out their ability to travel to Canada next year to present a paper at the Coal Mining Round Table.  At this stage we hope to have presenters from Poland, United States and Canada, and China.  It would be informative to find out what is the state of affairs in South Africa and rest of the African continent when it comes to OHS practices in coal mining.

      We look forward hearing from you...

      Sincerely,

      Andrew Cutz, CIH
      AIHA International Affairs Committee

      Email:  andrewcutz@...

      Copy to:

      Marianne Levitsky <mlevitsky@...>
      AIHA IAC Session Arranger for AIHce 2009
    • Andrew Cutz
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008

        Monday, September 1, 2008

        Dear Global Netters,

        Please note that Mrs. Aleksandra Nawakowski and Mr. Nick Yin from the AIHA International Affairs Committee are in process of finalizing a proposal by the October 6th, 2008 deadline to organize the '5th International Round Table on OH&S Issues in Coal Mining' at the American Industrial Hygiene Conference & Exhibition (AIHce 2009) to be held from May 30th to June 4th, 2009 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.  Visit:  http://www.aiha.org/aihce09/default.htm (Copy & Paste)

        At this stage we hope to have presenters from Poland, United States and Canada, and China.  It would be informative to find out what is the state of affairs in your region when it comes to OHS practices in coal mining.  We look forward hearing from you... Please feel free to contact me *directly* at (mailto:andrewcutz@...)

        Sincerely,

        Andrew Cutz, CIH