Harappa and the Higgs Boson

  • Steve Farmer
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
      Seeing that it is the weekend, enjoy the newest "decipherment" of Indus Valley symbols! This one is (uh) quite unique.

      Note the author recognizes (indirectly one assumes through Farmer, Sproat, and Witzel 2004) that the "Indus script" is not a "script" in the normal sense of the term. Indeed, the meaning of Indus symbols is "beyond the reach of Script experts."

      This may initially disappoint those view the Indus Valley as the ancient cultural equal of Mesopotamia and Egypt, etc. But rejoice! The symbols are a secret scientific code instead, and give deep insight into the Higgs boson or so-called "God particle."

      The Indus wisemen have done it again.....

      But to understand Indus symbols you must of course understand particle physics, genetics, and other scientific fields. As the author puts it in a pithy aphorism:

      > The Vedic Science is in the background of Indus city civilization. The Genetic
      > symbols explore Indus Valley - Vedic Civilization.

      Enjoy -- you can't be much of a professional historian without recognizing that a large portion of the human race is, and has always been, quite mad. Our excursions into the "Indus script" idiocy has left us with a constant reminder of that for the last 12 years.

      Steve

      *********

      Dear Sir,

      I have deciphered the Indus Valley seals. The book _Indus Vedic Genetics Indus Vedic Civilization_ is attached with a summary words document. The decoding of the Vedic language explore the Indus Valley Science in the light of modern Science. The trinity of Indus_Vedic and modern Genetics is its proof.

      Kindly enlighten me with your comment for pictographs/ seals, kindly see the attachment.

      With regards

      Dr.C.P.Trivedi

      *****

      Beyond the Higgs God particle

      The Higgs God particle

      The Higgs field by which the elementary particles acquire mass is intermingled with eternal cosmic energy, Soma–Magenetism, it has generated the actions and interactions with Positive Proton, neutral neutron and negative electrons to produce electromagnetic energy, it has triggered of oxidation and reduction reactions in series in an unending manner with synthesis and degradation as two great mother of the creation.

      The creation system

      The creation is working as a system. The elementary particles have finds their place in space concealed in atom, and the creation system operates and assisted by three cosmic principles.

      That oil in triple shape the Gods discovered lay down within the Cow, concealed by Panis. Indra produced one shape, Surya another: by their own power they formed the third from Vena Rig. 4-58-4 1. The Indra - electricity has produced electromagnetic bond energy. It regulates the creation by synthesis and degradation with time. It maintains the equilibrium in the system. 2. Sun feed the creation with elementary particles. 3. The third they have prepared at their own from Vena-Vibration, the DNA and its role in birth and death of the living-beings It has been depicted on seal with symbolic structure of DNA

      Indus Seals deciphered - Indus Vedic Civilization

      Dr. C.P.Trivedi

      The new Interpretation of Indus Valley Vedic symbols explore Indus Vedic Civilization, as also the Harappan symbols do not represent a script, hence beyond the reach of Script experts. It is not a script at all. It rejects Aryan invasion scientifically. His book has been published by Lap Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. He has explored the long awaited mystery of Indus Valley as well the ancient discovery of DNA and Higgs Boson God particle has been termed as Hiranyagarbha Golden embryo in the Vedas.

      “The Interpretation of Indus Valley symbols and Indus Vedic Civilization is a work of a Professor of Botany and environmental Vedic Scientist; He was working on the problem since 1980, after his Ph.D on environmental pollution, where he come across the references of pollution in the Vedas, it has turned him towards Vedic Science, and interest in scientifically developed Indus Valley city civilization”

      As a professor and Scientists, he has gone into the depth of Vedas, Yoga, Upnishads, History, Archaeology, Philology, and Religious scriptures at a length, to decipher the seal symbols and its connection with if any.
      The decoding of the Vedic language and his work on Vedic cell biology guided him to decipher the symbols. Accordingly the author has come out with an outstanding claim that he had deciphered the Indus Valley Seals, and Vedic language code. The trinity of Vedic - Indus and modern Science confirm the findings.
      The symbols on the seals explore origin and evolution of the creation from single cosmic fundamental energy, the life has evolved from single cell and DNA with photosynthesis and genetic recombination. The genetic symbols explore the human development in chronological order from pre-cosmic condition to evolution of the human species in chronological order. In the light of most exciting discovery of the decade, the DNA by Watson and Crick 1953, and Higgs God particle 2012 by Peter Higgs and CERN scientists, it is the foundation of Vedas and Indus Valley.

      The Indus Valley gene technology was much more advance with development of transgenic plants and animals. The rich biodiversity zones in India and Africa is its confirmative evidence. The transgenic animals and plants can be developed for the domestic comfort, but it may create havoc. The DNA is Light of Life with merits and demerits from generation to generation. The Vedic Science is in the background of Indus city civilization. The Genetic symbols explore Indus Valley - Vedic Civilization.

      The space enclosed in the nucleus of the atom it impart the gravity to the atom and bind atom in series, it is building block of the creation. The space enclosed within the nucleus has been termed as tongue of elementary particles. It has imparted gravity to millions of other particles in series. The same has been termed as Higgs – the modern God particle. It has been described as Creator; Vishvakarma Imaginary primeval Man Purusha; Hiranyagarbha Golden embryo, and Prajapati Lord of beings in the Vedas.

      The term God particle is illusive for Higgs Boson, the Vedas have given it a scientific name Golden embryo, which appear in the womb of atom, it constitute the foundation of the creation by imparting mass to elementary particles.

      The Higgs field by which the elementary particles acquire mass is intermingled with eternal cosmic energy. It has generated actions and interactions with positive proton and negative electrons with oxidation and reduction reaction, with synthesis and degradation as two great mothers for the creation. Accordingly the creation is working as a system. Where the electromagnetic bond energy, the sun is the source of subatomic particles and the living-beings them selves modify the physical environment with organic matter and complexity. Indra produced one shape, Surya another: by their own power they formed the third from Vena Rig. 4-58-4

      It shows that the answers to understand the universe. The Vedic knowledge is much more advance. It was discovered at least 18000 years ago, before the ice age on the earth as reported by Max Planck society, Germany (German news sept. 89 page 25)

      [SNIP]
    • Stewart Felker
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
        All I have to say about this:
        http://farm1.staticflickr.com/108/377484935_b4ee114483.jpg

        Stewart

        On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Steve Farmer <saf@...> wrote:

        > Seeing that it is the weekend, enjoy the newest "decipherment" of Indus
        > Valley symbols! This one is (uh) quite unique.
        >
        > Note the author recognizes (indirectly one assumes through Farmer, Sproat,
        > and Witzel 2004) that the "Indus script" is not a "script" in the normal
        > sense of the term. Indeed, the meaning of Indus symbols is "beyond the
        > reach of Script experts."
        >
        > This may initially disappoint those view the Indus Valley as the ancient
        > cultural equal of Mesopotamia and Egypt, etc. But rejoice! The symbols are
        > a secret scientific code instead, and give deep insight into the Higgs
        > boson or so-called "God particle."
        >
        > The Indus wisemen have done it again.....
        >
        > But to understand Indus symbols you must of course understand particle
        > physics, genetics, and other scientific fields. As the author puts it in a
        > pithy aphorism:
        >
        > > The Vedic Science is in the background of Indus city civilization. The
        > Genetic
        > > symbols explore Indus Valley - Vedic Civilization.
      • Robert Didham
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 1, 2012
          Be fair Steve. The poor fellow managed to get a degree for pollution of the environment - he now simply wishes to do the same for prehistory!

          Robert Didham

> [...]
          >
          > It shows that the answers to understand the universe. The Vedic knowledge is much more advance. It was discovered at least 18000 years ago, before the ice age on the earth as reported by Max Planck society, Germany (German news sept. 89 page 25)

        • Ajit Gargeshwari
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 2, 2012
            [Mod. note. I wish I could make sense of the second title, whose English needs its own decipherment: "Quest of creation Higgs; God particle & Vedas." But since he has been associated with the Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, it must mean something. - SF.]

            Hi Steve,

            More weekend fun -- please find links to books authored by Dr. C.P.Trivedi.

            http://www.mediafire.com/view/?vfc16cyqpatpuql

            http://www.mediafire.com/view/?847dn8qo3gav2lc

            The links are provided only for the purpose of Criticism no copyright laws
            are intended to be violated.

            Regards
            Ajit Gargeshwari

            Dr. C.P.Trivedi

            On Sun, Dec 2, 2012 at 7:29 AM, Robert Didham <robertdidham@...>wrote:

            > Be fair Steve. The poor fellow managed to get a degree for pollution of
            > the environment - he now simply wishes to do the same for prehistory!
            >
            > Robert Didham

          • Trudy Kawami
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
              WOW!!!! Whodathunkit?

              Trudy S. Kawami, PhD
              Director of Research
              Arthur M. Sackler Foundation
              461 East 57th Street
              New York, NY 10022
              212-980-5400 X25
              www.arthurmsacklerfdn.org

> [...]

              > intermingled with eternal cosmic energy. It has generated actions and
              > interactions with positive proton and negative electrons with
              > oxidation and reduction reaction, with synthesis and degradation as
              > two great mothers for the creation. Accordingly the creation is
              > working as a system. Where the electromagnetic bond energy, the sun is
              > the source of subatomic particles and the living-beings them selves
              > modify the physical environment with organic matter and complexity.
              > Indra produced one shape, Surya another: by their own power they
              > formed the third from Vena Rig. 4-58-4
              >
              > It shows that the answers to understand the universe. The Vedic
              > knowledge is much more advance. It was discovered at least 18000 years
              > ago, before the ice age on the earth as reported by Max Planck
              > society, Germany (German news sept. 89 page 25)

            • Francesco Brighenti
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 4, 2012
                --- In Indo-Eurasian_research@yahoogroups.com, Ajit Gargeshwari <ajit.gargeshwari@...> wrote:

                > More weekend fun -- please find links to books authored by Dr.
                > C.P.Trivedi.
                >
                > http://www.mediafire.com/view/?vfc16cyqpatpuql
                >
                > http://www.mediafire.com/view/?847dn8qo3gav2lc

                Trivedi's somewhat delirious books are self-published with Lambert Academic Publishing (LAP) -- see their homepage at

                https://www.lap-publishing.com/site/home/10

                The following post, written by a Canadian blogger, throws some light on the techniques resorted to by LAP to convince people to publish their works with them:

                http://chrisnf.blogspot.it/2010/06/lambert-academic-publishing-continues.html

                "As I understand vanity publishing, it basically means you get a publisher to print up your thesis and sell it without proper editing or peer review. This seems to be exactly Lambert's model but they don't charge you (in cash)... Having a self-published on-demand book from LAP is likely to be a negative, not a positive, on an academic CV. Experienced researchers will see right through this in a second. It doesn't bring with it any weight in terms of peer review, it just shows your own vanity and your inability to make your thesis available freely online."

                Kind regards,
                Francesco