Article request: Dreissen on PIE word for 'gold' (JIES 31 [2003])

  • Stewart Felker
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2012
      Hey all. I have access to Journal of Indo-European Studies through 2006,
      but not before then - so, on the off chance that they have articles before
      then digitized (or if anyone happens to have a scanned copy), was going to
      see if anyone could send over Michael Driessen �*h2�-h2us-o-, the
      Proto-Indo-European term for �gold�,� in JIES 31 (2003), 347-362.

      Thanks a lot!

      Stewart Felker,
      University of Memphis

    • John Colarusso
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 10, 2012
        Has anyone helped you with this?

        If not, I can send you a xerox, but I'll need your snail-mail address
        of course.

        John Colarusso, Ph.D.,
        Professor
        Anthropology, and
        Linguistics and Languages
        colaruss@...
        1-905-529-7070/23902

        On 2-Oct-12, at 5:18 AM, Stewart Felker wrote:

        > Hey all. I have access to Journal of Indo-European Studies through
        > 2006, but not before then - so, on the off chance that they have articles
        > before then digitized (or if anyone happens to have a scanned copy), was
        > going to see if anyone could send over Michael Driessen “*h2é-h2us-o-, the
        > Proto-Indo-European term for ‘gold’,” in JIES 31 (2003), 347-362.
        >
        > Thanks a lot!
        >
        > Stewart Felker,
        > University of Memphis

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Stewart Felker
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 11, 2012
          Thanks a lot for the response, John. No one's been able to get it to me
          yet; however, it's really not a _huge_ priority for me - wouldn't want you
          to go to all the trouble of mailing it out.

          Thanks a lot for the offer,
          though. Coincidentally enough, I had just also requested _your_ paper (in
          JIES 2006) elsewhere.

          Stewart

          On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 1:29 PM, John Colarusso <colaruss@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Has anyone helped you with this?
          >
          > If not, I can send you a xerox, but I'll need your snail-mail address
          > of course.
          >
          > John Colarusso, Ph.D.,
          > Professor
          > Anthropology, and
          > Linguistics and Languages
          > colaruss@...
          > 1-905-529-7070/23902
          >

          > On 2-Oct-12, at 5:18 AM, Stewart Felker wrote:
          >
          > > Hey all. I have access to Journal of Indo-European Studies through
          > > 2006, but not before then - so, on the off chance that they have
          > articles
          > > before then digitized (or if anyone happens to have a scanned copy), was
          > > going to see if anyone could send over Michael Driessen �*h2�-h2us-o-,
          > the
          > > Proto-Indo-European term for �gold�,� in JIES 31 (2003), 347-362.
          > >
          > > Thanks a lot!
          > >
          > > Stewart Felker,
          > > University of Memphis
        • John Colarusso
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 11, 2012
            [Mod. note. Let's take further correspondence off-List now. - Best, Steve.]

            I am sending Francesco Brighenti a copy and can do so for you as well.

            John Colarusso, Ph.D.,
            Professor
            Anthropology, and
            Linguistics and Languages