eJournal of Indian Medicine

  • Steve Farmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 8:49 AM
      Message of interest passed on from Roelf Barkhuis, publisher of the
      (Open Access) eJournal of Indian Medicine.

      Set to UTF-8 encoding if reading in a browser.

      Steve

      *******

      eJIM, the eJournal of Indian Medicine, has just published its latest
      issue at http://bjournals.ub.rug.nl/index.php/ejim. We invite you to review
      the Table of Contents.

      We would also like to draw your attention to our two news items. The
      first is one is about the continuing search for a candidate for the Jan
      Meulenbeld Chair, which is an initiative of the Foundation for the
      Revitalization of Local Health Traditions, Bangalore, India.

      Secondly, eJIM Supplement 3 has appeared: Jan Meulenbeld, The
      śītapitta group of disorders (urticaria and similar syndromes) and its
      development in āyurvedic literature from early times to the present day.

      Thanks for the continuing interest in our journal,

      Roelf Barkhuis
      Publisher of eJIM
      Phone +31-50 3080936
      Fax +31-50 3080934