STIMW conference - call for papers

  • Valerie J Roebuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Sanskrit Tradition in the Modern World 2011 Call for Papers

      We are still accepting paper proposals for this year's STIMW until 28 Feb 2011. An Epics theme is developing but other proposals will also be considered. Postgraduate students are welcome to submit Work in Progress proposals and we particularly welcome proposals from colleagues outside the UK who will be in this part of the world at the time.

      The advantage of this symposium is that papers are circulated beforehand so the day itself can focus on extended discussion.

      The symposium will be held on Fri 27 May in Manchester (UK). Further details at http://www.arts.manchester.ac.uk/stimw

      We look forward to hearing from you.

      Jackie Hirst

      Dr Jacqueline Suthren Hirst