File - 10_codes_for_100+_crore_indians

  • Indian_Techies_Zone@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 171 , Aug 9, 2009
      I. A nation where there is an equitable distribution and access to energy and quality water.

      II. A nation where agriculture, industry and service sector work together in symphony, absorbing technology thereby resulting insustained wealth-generation leading to greater high value employment opportunities.

      III. A nation where education is not denied to any meritorious candidates because of societal or economic discrimination or because of constraints of rules.

      IV. A nation which is the best destination for the most talented scholars, scientists, and investors from all over the world.

      V. A nation where the best of healthcare is available to all and the communicable diseases like AIDS/TB, water and vector borne diseases and other stress diseases, cardiac diseases, cancer and diabetes are brought down.

      VI. A nation where the governance uses the best of the technologies to be responsive, transparent, fully connected in a high bandwidth e-governance grid, easily accessible and also simple in rules, thereby corruption free.

      VII. A nation where poverty has been totally eradicated, illiteracy removed and crimes against women are absent and none in the society feels unalienated.

      VIII.A nation that is prosperous, healthy, secure, peaceful and happy and continues with a sustainable growth path.

      IX. A nation that is one of the best places to live in on the earth and brings smiles on the one billion-plus faces.

      X. As Indians, we have to adopt one of the visions and work hard for its sucessfull.
    • Indian_Techies_Zone@yahoogroups.com