Re: [IndianSurrogacy] Digest Number 374

  • Doctorveena
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2012
      Hi! what state do u live in?

      Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G Touch

      -------- Original message --------
      Subject: Re: [IndianSurrogacy] Digest Number 374
      From: stephanie <stephaniekb@...>
      To: IndianSurrogacy@yahoogroups.com
      CC:

      My husband and I had a son in India via donor egg in July 2009. I did a second parent adoption, and would be happy to answer any questions about it by private e-mail: stephaniekb@.... It is important for you to do the 2nd parent adoption in the event that anyone challenges your legal right to your child/children.