--In IndianOrthodox@yahoogroups.com, wrote : We are NOT to be critical of the spiritual leaders the Lord has placed at the helm of His Church, and theronniedaniel1953
Dear Friends, My posts on the subject rely not just on gut feelings, any one person’s writings and definitely not on anyone’s personality. I have grown up
Christ is my God and my hope. His cross is the rod of my faith. His pierced side is the flood of my baptism. The blood of His flagellation is the oil of mymarksadek
· Discuss issues and concerns about the viability, relevance, policies and procedures, and future of our church.
· Educate ourselves about our faith, traditions, and history through question/answers and discussions.
· Share church news of general interest.
· Disseminate information about the activities with focus on charity and missionary works.
· Reach out to individuals who are not "traditional" members of our Church either by choice or due to other reasons including lack of parishes within proximity.
· Have our positive presence felt in the "CYBER WORLD".
· Develop familiarity and friendship with fellow human beings and their ideas.
· Get in touch with or keep in touch with people we know
We discourage personal accusation and criticism that crosses the Christian boundaries. Please show professional courtesy in discussions. This network should not be used for requesting donations, project funding etc, although there is no harm in disseminating any relevant information related to any church projects.
Moderators may delete any messages which do not conform to these objectives.
We encourage all people to participate in their church by contributing their talents, time, and skills. We are the instruments of God; let God work through us. We encourage all ideas that can bring more administrative reforms to the church and more Christian fellowship among its members. Let us act as points of light.
- Nov 6, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.