Weekend Email from Fr. Thomas P. John, London to his parishners. ~ICON Moderators ========================= *Dearly Beloved in Christ,* * Greetings to you
CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN! "The Son of God, Who in His compassion became man, died so far as His body was concerned when His soul was separated frommarksadek
Dear ICON readers Recently, this subject has come up in print and visual media and even in a satirical program in a respectable TV channel. Let me recollect
· Discuss issues and concerns about the viability, relevance, policies and procedures, and future of our church.
· Educate ourselves about our faith, traditions, and history through question/answers and discussions.
· Share church news of general interest.
· Disseminate information about the activities with focus on charity and missionary works.
· Reach out to individuals who are not "traditional" members of our Church either by choice or due to other reasons including lack of parishes within proximity.
· Have our positive presence felt in the "CYBER WORLD".
· Develop familiarity and friendship with fellow human beings and their ideas.
· Get in touch with or keep in touch with people we know
We discourage personal accusation and criticism that crosses the Christian boundaries. Please show professional courtesy in discussions. This network should not be used for requesting donations, project funding etc, although there is no harm in disseminating any relevant information related to any church projects.
Moderators may delete any messages which do not conform to these objectives.
We encourage all people to participate in their church by contributing their talents, time, and skills. We are the instruments of God; let God work through us. We encourage all ideas that can bring more administrative reforms to the church and more Christian fellowship among its members. Let us act as points of light.
- Nov 6, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.