June 25 : Third Sunday after Pentecost Evening St.Mark6:4-13 , Morning St.Luke9:1-11 Before Holy Qurbana Genesis42:18-25 , Jeremiah3:1-5 , Daniel3:21-30 Holy
Message body Part 7 Jesus, a thief for the disguised angels of light. One man’s food is another man’s poison; similar is one person’s loose freedom isjohn_aliceau
In Sunday Worship and on other Feast Days, the laity sings during Holy Communion thus: [Nichayamai Jeevan Praapikkum Njangal.] That is, we will SURELY GAIN
· Discuss issues and concerns about the viability, relevance, policies and procedures, and future of our church.
· Educate ourselves about our faith, traditions, and history through question/answers and discussions.
· Share church news of general interest.
· Disseminate information about the activities with focus on charity and missionary works.
· Reach out to individuals who are not "traditional" members of our Church either by choice or due to other reasons including lack of parishes within proximity.
· Have our positive presence felt in the "CYBER WORLD".
· Develop familiarity and friendship with fellow human beings and their ideas.
· Get in touch with or keep in touch with people we know
We discourage personal accusation and criticism that crosses the Christian boundaries. Please show professional courtesy in discussions. This network should not be used for requesting donations, project funding etc, although there is no harm in disseminating any relevant information related to any church projects.
Moderators may delete any messages which do not conform to these objectives.
We encourage all people to participate in their church by contributing their talents, time, and skills. We are the instruments of God; let God work through us. We encourage all ideas that can bring more administrative reforms to the church and more Christian fellowship among its members. Let us act as points of light.
- Nov 6, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.