ICON MATRIMONIAL - ISSUE NO. 1161/2005 - Tuesday, 26th April 2005

  • ICON Moderators
    Message 1 of 118 , Apr 20, 2005
      ICON MATRIMONIAL - ISSUE NO. 1161/2005 - Tuesday, 26th April 2005
      + + + + + Inform! Involve! Inspire! + + + + + +
      + + + I C O N! * * *! M A T R I M O N I A L + + +
      + + + LOOKING FOR BRIDE/GROOM FOR INDIAN ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS + + +
      Look for "Matrimonial Particulars" in every ICON Tuesday Digests.
      If anybody would like to avail this free service, please send the
      relevant information about bride/groom to IndianOrthodox@
      hotmail.com. ICON digests reach around 3,000 families all over
      the world. Please feel free to forward the matrimonial information
      to any interested parties.
      We will publish this information every Tuesday in 4 consecutive
      issues. For getting responses the advertisor should mention
      their e-mail address and/or telephone contacts in the body
      of the message.

      We Moderators do not take or assume any responsibility for the
      particulars given by the advertisers. Concerned parties are
      encouraged to verify the particulars.
      Further correspondence to be done with the E-Mail address/
      Phone No. given against each item (pl. note, no space needed
      after '@'sign in E Mails, although space given here for proper
      display on your screen in ICON Digests) quoting the Ref. No.
      given on the top of each item. We would highly appreciate,
      if you can give us your frank opinion about this column
      (positive or negative)including results (if any)
      to IndianOrthodox@ hotmail.com for our internal evaluation.

      ---------------------------
      (I) SEEKING BRIDEGROOM:
      ============================
      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1171B1
      ********************

      ORTHODOX Parents belonging to a reputable family in Central
      travancore and highly qualified, invite proposals for their son who
      is
      B.Com, MBA, broughtup and studied outside Kerala and is well employed
      in the Gulf (middle Managemnt level).The boy is 27,slim and handsome.
      Parents of God fearing,good looking and professionally qualified
      girls, if interested
      may please respond with details by Email: lxkurian@ hotmail.com

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1170B1
      ********************
      Orthodox parents in Delhi seek suitable alliance for their
      son 27/170 B.E, M.B.A, employed in a large telecom group as
      manager in Delhi.Professionally qualified /employed preferred.
      Contact : e.mail : gichooo@ yahoo.co.in,
      Ph: 9810404340, 011-22710295

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1169B2
      ********************
      Looking for suitable match for my younger daughter.
      We live in USA from last 12 years. We are from Kottayam,
      Kerala. We are very spiritual orthodox family and looking
      for an orthodox boy (Jacobite, atleast 5'8" tall,
      Below 28 years old).
      Contact: talk2bhavani@ yahoo.com

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1168B2
      ********************
      Orthodox Syrian Christian parents seeks proposals
      for their daughter, 25 years, born and brought up in Delhi,
      Post Graduate(M.com)/Post Graduate Diploma in Advertising
      & Sales, presently working with a leading advertising
      Company in Delhi as Executive, from parents of well
      educated/well settled Orthodox Syrian Christian
      boys working in Delhi / abroad. Preferably born
      and brought up outside Kerala. Interested may
      please respond with particulars
      to ccp@ jindalgroup.com / Phone 011-22622912.

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1167B4
      ********************
      Professional Syrian Christian parents (Marthomites)
      belonging to respectable, ancient families, seek suitable
      groom for their daughter (31 years. 156 cm) who is pleasant
      looking, friendly, God fearing, qualified
      (B.E, MBA) and well-employed with a leading MNC
      in Bangalore. She is presently in New York on deputation
      for a few months. We are looking for a
      well-employed Christian groom of good character
      in India or abroad.

      Please resppond to indi4272@ yahoo.com
      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1166B4
      ********************
      Parents invite marriage proposals for their 25 old
      daughter, 5'3'', fair , good-looking , family oriented
      and God fearing. She was born and brought up in
      Kuwait, then during the gulf war she went to Kerala
      where she completed her B.Pharm degree (was a rank
      holder) from the reputed Medical College, Trivandrum
      in Kerala. After passing the Pharmacy equivalency in
      USA, she is currently doing her Pharmacy internship
      here on H1b visa. We are Orthodox Syrian Christians
      belonging to the well-known Koduvath family in
      Kottayam. My family consisting of 5 brothers and 3
      sisters are now all well-settled in Dallas, Texas
      except for one sister who is settled in Kerala. My
      mother is also in USA with us. We are now settled in
      Texas and I have been here for almost 3 and 1/2 years.
      Before that, for about 21 years, I was in Kuwait
      working as an Admin. Asst. for the highly recognized
      Kuwait Oil Company. My wife is a housewife and I have
      an elder son(26 years old) who did his engineering
      from India and after completing his MBA in UK is
      currently working there. Those who are interested,
      please contact at "ROSHNI THOMAS" <roshst@ hotmail.com>
      OR 972 290 4693.
      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1165B4
      ********************
      Parents invite marriage proposals for their 27 year
      old daughter who is 5'3. She was born and brought up
      in the United States, but shares values of
      both Indian and American cultures. She is family
      oriented, very caring, and compassionate, with strong
      Christian values. She graduated from DePaul
      University in Chicago, IL. She currently works for a
      reputable insurance company. We are looking for
      someone with similar traits. We invite proposals from
      Christian Parents preferably Jacobite Orthodox),
      Catholic, Marthomite, or CSI. We belong to St.
      Gregorios Orthodox Church in Chicago. Interested
      Parties kindly email us at bmatha2@ hotmail.com or call
      (630) 279-8841.

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1164B4
      ********************
      Suitable alliance invited from Christian families
      preferably Orthodox/Marthomite of Kerala origin for
      a Computer Engineer girl [BE Computer Engg from
      Mumbai University] brought up in Mumbai, 26 years,
      5' 3", working as a Senior Software Consultant in Tata
      Consulting Services (TCS) Mumbai of father
      - Postgraduate Computer Engineer [Currently in USA]
      and mother - Postgraduate - Senior Manager,
      Indian Airlines, both from ancient Christian
      families in Kerala. [Father: Orthodox & Mother:
      Marthomite] The boy we are looking for should
      preferably be brought up outside Kerala, fair
      and handsome, well educated and well employed
      from an educated elite Christian family.
      Please contact with details preferably with
      Photos to drive_tst@ yahoo.com
      [No Blanks in Email Address]
      or Telephone 022-26373565 [Mumbai]

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1163B5
      ********************
      NRI Marthomite family from central Travancore,
      residing abroad,father medical doctor all children
      are professionals, inviting proposals for his daughter
      32/162 BSc Computer Science Ist class MCA Completed,
      very intelligent,wheatish, beautiful working as IT Manager
      in an international firm abroad.Looking for God fearing
      syrian christian professionals from any field already
      employed overseas, or IT professionals/accountants from
      India willing to relocate to overseas.Please contact by email
      holymatch2005@ yahoo.com

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1162B6
      ********************
      A Syrian Orthodox Parent belonging to the Panakamuttam
      family,Niranom,settled in Mysore,has her daughter,medium
      complexion,24yrs,5'ft3inches,working in ICICI One
      Source Call Center,Banglore during the past Two years
      and six months;(Presently working as PRO cessa TRAINER),
      is seeking a suitable match.For further information please
      contact Telephone Number(91-0821-2519907)or
      e-mailaddress:- elzi_liza@ rediffmail.com
      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1161B11
      ********************
      Jacobite syrian orthodox parents settled in Canada
      invite proposal for their Canadian born daughter.She
      is 28 years old,5'5",fair and family oriented. She has
      Msc /Boi-Med Engineering and is employed in Canadian company.
      We are looking for a suitable match.
      For contact please e-mail (ekurian.thomas@ gmail.com)
      with brief bio-data and recent photo.

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1160B11
      ********************
      Orthodox Christian Parents invite proposals for their
      daughter 25 years old, fair, good-looking and God fearing,
      working as an intern pharmacist (soon to be Reg. Pharmacist)
      on H1-B status in USA. We invite proposals from
      professionally qualified boys preferably US Citizens
      or Green card holders or H1-B with good family background,
      ages 25-30. Please respond with recent photographs and
      biodata to (roshst@ hotmail.com)

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1159B11
      ********************

      Looking for a groom for a fair and slim Nurse(BSc)
      aged 25 years, working in Doha (Qatar), holder of CGFNS
      certification. Documentation for US visa started - from
      Suitable Orthodox boys with professional qualification
      preferably B.Pharm.
      Please reply to mailto:jose_peter@ hotmail.com

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1158B15
      ********************
      Looking for a good boy computer professional/engineer
      from a middle class family from kerala preferably
      cochin orthodox/jacobite aged over 28 for our second
      daughter aged 27 MCA slim good looking. interested
      persons may wish to contact at
      george_kunju@ yahoo.co.uk.

      ********************
      REF NO: MTM 1157B15
      ********************
      Orthodox parents, in government service, settled at
      Ahmedabad, seek alliance for their daughter, who is 24
      years, 5' 5", Masters in Clinical Psychology and PG
      Diploma in Psychological Counseling, with one years
      practical training in Clinical Psychiatry.
      If interested please contact with details at :
      mathaimampallil@ yahoo.com, esthermathai@ yahoo.com or
      ph no. 079-26742800, 079-26764968

      ============================
      II) SEEKING BRIDE:
      ============================

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2101Aq
      *******************

      Proposals are invited for Marthomite boy, M.Tech., M.S., 40,
      5' 7", very fair and handsome, currently working as a senior
      executive in USA from God-fearing, fair, slim, pretty postgraduate/
      professionals. He had his education in prestigious institutions in
      India, Canada and USA. He is an accomlished artist; has several
      exhibitions to his credit. He publishes a professional journal
      dealing with museum (scientific, technical, art) designing and
      management. He is a Canadian citizen. If interested, please contact
      with the necessary details and a recent photograph at < ktm_kunjumon@ sancharnet.in > "

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2100A2
      *******************
      Proposals invited for an Orthodox Engineer
      ( 28 years, fair, 165cm)hailing from an ancient
      family (Kalathil Medayil, Thalavady) and now working
      as a consultant Mechanical Engineer in Kuwait, from
      parents of god fearing, smart, Orthodox Engineer girls.
      Please respond with details and a recent
      photograph by e-mail: jo_kalathil @ yahoo.com
      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2099A2
      *******************
      Orthodox parents in Delhi seek suitable alliance for their
      son 27/170 B.E, M.B.A, employed in a large telecom group
      as manager in Delhi.Professionally qualified /employed
      preferred. Contact : e.mail : gichooo@ yahoo.co.in
      (no space required after @),Ph: 9810404340, 011-22710295.

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2098A11
      *******************
      Uncle invites proposal for 31 year old Marthomite boy,
      Catering technologist and MBA from U.K,working as a manager,
      in hotel industry,at Chennai.
      Soft spoken,God fearing and affectionate the boy
      is an innocent divorcee.Hails from a affluant,good
      Marthomite family.Those interested please contact,
      sarakki@ hotmail.com with personal details.

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2097A14
      *******************
      Orthodox Christian parents seek proposals for their son (28
      Years),presently working as an IT consultant in Canada for
      Consulting Company.He was born and brought up in Kerala.
      We belong to a middle class family ,Kulanada, Pathanamthitta dist.
      The boy took his B.Tech.( Mech. ) from REC Calicut.
      He worked in gulf (Bahrain) for 4 years.Since October 2004,
      He is a permanent resident in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
      Godwilling,planning for the marriage in July-Sep 2005
      Contact :
      jinuve@ yahoo.com
      Canada: 001-403-265-4096
      Home:091-473-4260655
      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2096A15
      *******************
      Orthodox parents invite proposals for their
      MSc (Biochemistry)plus MBA (Finance from IVY University)
      boy, 30 years old, 5'6'',well employed.
      We are looking for slim, good looking girls
      who are working or studying in USA or CANADA only.
      Interested parties please contact:
      malayaleemat@ yahoo.com with photo and details.

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2095A18
      *******************
      "Marthomaite parents invite proposal for their son
      (35 years old.(MCom) and sofware engineeing). Working
      in UAE as an officer
      in a good company.Got Canadian immigration.
      Parents are settled in Trivandrum. Now the boy is in Kerala
      for vacation until January 10. Girl should be BSc nurse or PG.
      Pl. Contact: Mr.Zachariah tel.0471-2373400"

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2094A18
      *******************
      Orthodox parents from Calicut are looking for a suitable match
      for their youngest son, 30 yrs, 5' 7". The boy, a BCom., ICWAI
      (3 stages completed and appearing Final exam) is presently
      working as an Internal Audit Executive with a multi-divisional
      manufacturing Co. in Salalah, Sultanate of Oman and planning
      a vacation by mid-March.
      The girl should be God fearing, good looking, homely, aged
      below 27, preferably an Orthodox/Jacobite. If the girl is
      employed, he expects the girl to prioritise on family values,
      rather than her profession and wish to join him in Salalah soon.
      Those qualified enough to go for a job in
      the teaching field , in Salalah are also welcome.
      More details and photos are available on the net, at
      http://www.keralamatrimony.com/cgi-bin/viewmatrimony.cgi?ID=E334428
      Those interested may please contact with details and a photo,
      by an e- mail to the eldest brother -Saji M. Idicula (Jubail)
      at sajimi@ yahoo.com (no space after @) or by telephone
      # 91-495 - 2357486 (Calicut)

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2093A19
      *******************
      Proposals invited from parents of post graduate
      doctors/students for an orthodox boy aged 26 years
      doing MD(psychiatry).Interested
      persons may please contact 0471 2442329/9846011220

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2092A22
      *******************
      ORTHODOX Parents belonging to a noble family invite
      proposals for an ARCHITECT (29/172cms/B.Arch),
      teetotaler and nonsmoker, educated outside Kerala and
      working for a US company, from Parents of God fearing,
      good looking and professionally qualified girls.
      Interested Syrian Christian Parents, please respond
      with details and a recent photograph by Email: kgktm@ yahoo.com

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2091A24
      *******************
      ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN PARENTS INVITES PROPOSALS FOR THEIR
      SON. THE BOY IS COMING ON LEAVE ON DEC 2004 MID, WHO IS
      WORKING IN KUWAIT AS DEALER IN FINANCIAL BROKERAGE. AGE 26,
      HEIGHT 183CM,PARENTS HAVING THREE CHILDREN,
      ONE SON SETTLED IN KUWAIT N OTHER IN DUBAI WITH THEIR
      FAMILY FOR THE ELDEST SON MARRIAGE PROPOSAL NEEDED.IF
      INTERESTED PLEASE REPLY WITH DETAILS N CONTACT THE BOY'S
      PARENTS OVER THE PHONE 0471-2435812/Mr K.M.SAMUEL(ADVOCATE),
      OR SEND EMAIL TO Sudeepsamuel@ hotmail.com

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2090A25
      *******************

      Orthodox boy (27, 178 cm), fair, is waiting for Australian
      Permanent Residency, currently working in Kuwait. He has
      got Diploma in computer application and Diploma in
      Refrigeration and Air conditioning Engineering. Financially
      sound. He got two brothers; eldest brother (married) is
      running a Business and settled in Kerala. Second brother
      is a Priest in Orthodox Church. Achen and his wife are
      doing research in Abroad.
      Proposals are inviting from the parents of God fearing,
      good character and educated girls from India or abroad.
      Interested parties may contact with details- adpvk@ yahoo.com

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2089A25
      *******************
      Suitable alliance invited for a God fearing Jacobite
      boy, B.E.(Electrical & Electronics), 26, presently employed
      in Bangalore as Electrical Engineer in a Consultancy firm.
      The boy hails from a well- known family at Kumarakom, Kottayam.
      His father is a retired KSEB Sub Engineer, mother is Govt.
      UP school headmistress and got one younger sister, who is married.
      The girl should be God fearing, caring, having good manners
      and preferably employed (In India or abroad).
      Interested parties may please contact the boy's uncle at
      monthiruvanchoor@ hotmail.com

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2088A26
      *******************
      Orthodox Syrian Christian parents from Central Travancore
      seeks alliance for their son 29/179 white and fair
      graduate engineer completing MBA in UK by Feb 2005.
      Prefer orthodox/jacobite girls employed/seeking
      higher studies in UK.Contact
      Email:matzach2004@ hotmail.com Tel.No: India 94473 24407

      *******************
      REF NO: MTM 2087A27
      *******************
      Orthodox parents belonging to an ancient family of
      Central Kerala invite proposal, for their
      son 29/173/fair/Godfearing/clean habits/ Btech
      (Computer Engg) born and brought up
      in Delhi working as senior software engineer
      in USA, from parents of Orthodox/Marthomite/
      Jacobites, Godfearing/white/slim/with professional degree
      med.microbiology/ biotechnology/ btech(comp)
      / MCA etc). Interested may please respond with latest photo
      at arageorgy@ yahoo.com or phone 0468-2324544

      Message 118 of 118 , May 9, 2005
        "For truly the assistance which God gives to our nature is provided to
        those who correctly live the life of virtue. This assistance was
        already there at our birth, but it is manifested and made known
        whenever we apply ourselves to diligent training in the higher life and
        strip ourselves for the more vigorous contests."

        St. Gregory of Nyssa.