Re: Expression of Views

  • Mani P Sam
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2001
      There is an old adage "Yadha Raja Tadha Praja", but in these days of democracy or people participation it should be changed to "Yadha Praja, Tadha Raja".Let us accept and appreciate constructive criticism and do not indulge in personal attacks.There is no doublt that we need modification in the governance or procedures... but let us not insist that such changes is the end of all. There is greater decay in the value system due to which christian values and even faith is losing out to temporal matters. I would sincerely advocate for a seperation of these matters at the church and diocese level. Retirement is required for those handling temporal matters but not involved in matters of faith and studies.