*City of Cana

  • Charley V Padqanilam
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 22, 2004
      The news about the discovery of the old Cana, the place where Jesus
      turned water to wine is news of blithe. The archeologists found the
      remains of the city of Cana and described it is at Mare Khafer Cana
      which is about 4 miles away from Nazareth. They explained that the
      City of Cana was having a life of 700 years and also found out many
      proofs of the cultural influence of Jewish and Christianity.

      It is revealing the miraculous history of Jesus to this modern
      world. May be these are eye openers to the people that is not
      believing the truth of the birth of Jesus and the history of Jesus.

      May God bless us with his mercy. Wishing you all a Happy Christmas
      and a Happy and prosperous New year.

      Charly V. Padanilam.
    • george_tereb
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 23, 2004
        "At the beginning of every task, call on the name of the Lord your
        God, and begin it with prayer, that the Lord may prosper you to begin
        it and complete it. And from this it is evident that a Christian
        ought not to begin anything that is contrary to the Law of God, but
        only that which is in agreement with it."

        St. Tikhon of Zadonsk.
      • Cherian
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 23, 2004
          Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

          + Prayers +

          Cherian

          From the Desk of Moderators:

          Dear Mr. Cherian, we reciprocate your Kind Wishes. We would appreciate,
          in future when you post messeges, you sign with minimum your full
          name and current place of living.
        • Paul Ciniraj, Kottayam
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 24, 2004
            View "Merry Christmas" in different languages around the globe in an order
            and wish "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" to your friends in their own
            languages. Also view some beautiful Christmas Cards.

            http://www.geocities.com/kristhumas

            You're free to copy and send it your friends and subordinates. "Freely you
            receive, freely give". But when you copy and send it others, hope you'll
            kindly say a word of encouragement for our efforts that we may glorify our
            Lord Jesus more and more, not only in this christmas time but throughout our
            life.

            Our email: salemvoiceministries@ yahoo.com

            Once again WISHING YOU ALL
            A MERRY CHRISTMAS