Requests for the OUR CHURCH book

  • V. Rev Thomas Mundukuzhy
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      I am still getting requests for the copies of the
      fourth edition of OUR CHURCH published in New Delhi.
      Mr. Kurien Varghese (Babu) of our Kuwait (Persian
      Gulf) Sunday School Headmster emailed me thus:

      "Dear Cor-Episcopa,

      I understand a new version of �Our Church� has been
      published. Could you please let me know if they are
      available in India and the address, cost, etc, so that
      we could try to get around 40 copies for our Sunday
      School teachers."

      Kurien Varghese

      Mr. Gladstone, the Sunday School Headmaster of our St.
      Gregorios Orthodox Church, Chicago emailed me:

      "Dear Achen Achen,

      How are you? Hope you are doing great. We are thinking
      of giving a copy of the new edition of the book " Our
      Church " written by you to each Sunday School Class
      Teacher. Hence, I would like to order 15 copies of the
      book."

      Gladstone.

      The emails going on like this.

      His Grace Job Mar Philoxenos Metropolitan of the New
      Delhi Diocese who initiated to publish this fourth
      edition, during the Diocesan Assembly last month asked
      all the members assembled to buy copies of this book
      for each English speaking member of their respective
      parishes and most copies are distributed. I understand
      that few more copies are available with Thirumeny. We
      brought only very limited number of copies over here,
      but I have few more copies with me for distribution.

      Mundukuzhy Achen