IOIF Welcomes New Members

  • IOIF Moderators
    Message 1 of 90 , Jun 24, 2004
      + + + W E L C O M E + + +
      IndianOrthodox Internet Forum - a forum for Indian Orthodox
      Christians.

      + + Inform! Involve! Inspire! + +
      Jenita M. P., Bombay
      (jenita_m�@..)

      I was initially a parish member at the St George Orthodox
      Church, Abu Dhabi, UAE till 1996, after which I returned to
      India. In fact I had done all my Sunday School classes at Abu
      Dhabi. Wonder if there�s anyone from that Church in this forum ?

      My family and I are now members of the St George Orthodox Church
      in Trivandrum, Kerala. Must admit that I have not been a very
      active member of the Church. My participation was limited to
      being a Sunday School student and since the time I have finished
      that it has been limited to attending the Sunday Mass. I am
      currently working in Bombay and is yet to be a member of the
      Church here.
      I visited this forum briefly and found it quite interesting.
      Hope to be an active member here.
      Looking forward to hearing from you all.
      Bishop +Cyprian Mary William
      (shonento�)

      I live in southern Ontario, near Toronto, Canada. I am not
      Indian, nor am I a member of an Indian congregation. I am,
      however, most
      interested in both, having been great friends with a
      good many Indians in Toronto, near which I live, and
      with whom I have enjoyed many happy past-times. I am
      most interested in the Indian Church and, being an
      orthodox bishop myself, pray for its ongoing work.

      Ruby Markose, Calicut
      (rubymark�)

      I belong to Malabar Diocese, St: Mary's Orthodox Church,
      Maikave, Calicut. I am also a temporary member of Delhi
      St:Mary's Cathedral.

      I was active with the works of Sunday school, youth and a well
      wisher for all other Spiritual Organisations in my home parish
      and Delhi. Presently I am in Saudi Arabia working with a private
      firm.
      George Kunnath.
      (unearth�)

      I'm in my third year at college and a member at St. Mary's
      Indian Orthodox Church in MA.
      George Easaw, Goa
      (geasaw�)

      I hail from mavelikara, Kerala. I am teaching
      mechanical engg at the Govt College of Engineering, Ponda, Goa.
      I belong to the St. Marys Orthodox Church, Panjim, Goa , coming
      under the Bombay diocese.
      (originally to the St. Gregorios church, elamkulam, ernakulam)

      Studied at College of Engineering Trivandrum (1981-86), College
      of Engineering, Goa (1988 - 90) and Indian Institute of Technology,
      Bombay (1998-2004).
      Linton K John, Calicut
      (lintonkj�)

      Church : St Mary's Orthodox Church Micavu.

      Qualification : M.Tech in Computer Science

      Currently working in Bangalore as Software Engineer.

      Thomas Mathew, Saudi Arabia
      (remnnmin�)
      I�m currently working in Saudi Arabia.
      I am a member of St. Peters Orthodox Church, Karoor Elanthoor.
      Pathanamthitta, Thumpamon dioc.

      Fr. Gerasimos Rovertos, Thessaloniki Greece
      (masis�)

      I am a priest of the Greek Orthodox Church and am very
      interested in the history and culture of the Orthodox Church of
      India.

      Deepu Varghese
      (cherian_30�)
      I�m doing my M. Tech in IIT, Roorkee. iam
      attending here a student fellowship managed by two
      brothers.

      home parish:st luke's orthodox church,vellore
      present:student fellowship,iit roorkee

      Manois Mathew, Saudi Arabia
      (manois..)
      At present I am here in Saudi Arabia with my parents. I am a
      student of Indian School, Dammam. We are Orthodox Christian
      settled in Bombay/Malad. We were member of Malad Orthodox
      Church.

      Ancy Sara Philip, Hyderabad
      (sarapv�.)

      I�m hailing from Chengannur diocese of Indian Orthodox Church,
      Kerala.
      My home parish is St.Ignatius Orthodox Syrian Church,
      Chengannur.
      Presently I'm in Hyderabad working and studying here.
      I heard about this group from my maternal uncle Babu Parackel
      and my brother who has recently joined.

      Kurian George, Dubai
      (kurianpg�.)

      I am working with McDermott International Inc. at Dubai and a
      member of St. Thomas Orthodox Church, Dubai for the last 34
      years as Technical Services Coordinator. Currently I am working
      at Baku, Azerbaijan Rep. on a special assignment from our
      company here and my family is in Dubai. I am on a 60days work,20
      days time off work schedule.I spent my time off at Dubai. We
      few orthodox members started a small prayer group to establish
      our origin as usual. We are about 10 to 16 members now and hope
      to increase slowly as there is a potential chance to pick up the
      oil related business here.

      Ceinu Mathews Ninan Joseph, Kuwait
      (ceinunj�)

      I belong to the Indian Orthodox Church in Kuwait. I am married
      to Mr.
      Ninan Joseph, son of late Fr. Joseph Ninan
      Thottupurathu, I have two little children Eileen
      Mariam Ninan (4years) and Eisha Elizabeth Ninan
      (2years). Originally from Kerela, Kalloopara. Have been
      in Kuwait all my life. I was just browsing sites when
      I came across this group.
    • IOIF Moderators