Spiritual Words.

    Message 1 of 574 , Mar 1, 2004
      "Do not grieve or complain that you were born in a time when you can no longer see God in the flesh. He did not in fact take this privilege from you. As he says, 'Whatever you have done to the least of my brothers, you did to me'"

      St. Augustine of Hippo.

      "All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out." John 6:37

      Prayer Requests:

      Please pray for the peace of the world.

      Message 574 of 574 , Mar 7, 2004
        A brother asked Abba Sisoes, "What shall I do, abba, for I have fallen?" The old man said to him, "Get up again." The brother said, "I have gotten up again, but I have fallen again." The old man said, "Get up again and again." So the brother said, "How many times?" The old man said, "Until you are taken up either in virtue or in sin. For a man presents himself to judgment in the state in which he is found."

        From the Desert Fathers.

        "Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands! 2 Serve the Lord with gladness; Come before His presence with singing." Psalm 100:1,2