Re: [IOIF] Digest Number 1087/re-BennyHinn.

  • Achamma David {ad.s.ca}
    Message 1 of 574 , Feb 8, 1998
      Respected Achens,

      I count it as such a great blessing to read these kind of discussions through
      the the forum as I feel them as eye openers and thank God Almighty for such opportunities are being given to us. the moderators are praised for their honorary hardwork for the same.
      As you have mentioned, no matter what, If we have agood, strong base, we can not go anywhere else (transplanted ) easily.

      Thankyou,
      Mrs. David,MNTL.
      Message 574 of 574 , Mar 7, 2004
        A brother asked Abba Sisoes, "What shall I do, abba, for I have fallen?" The old man said to him, "Get up again." The brother said, "I have gotten up again, but I have fallen again." The old man said, "Get up again and again." So the brother said, "How many times?" The old man said, "Until you are taken up either in virtue or in sin. For a man presents himself to judgment in the state in which he is found."

        From the Desert Fathers.

        "Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands! 2 Serve the Lord with gladness; Come before His presence with singing." Psalm 100:1,2