Christmas and new year Greetings

  • IOIF Members
    Message 1 of 574 , Dec 27, 2003
      Dear beloved in our Lord, IOIF Moderators AND ALL IOIF Members,

      The christmas day , taking this chance, I would like to send my best
      regards..AND wishes you & your family

      MERRY CHRISTMAS AND
      Peace, Joy, prosperity ,healthy & HAPPY NEW YEAR

      May God Bless You All
      With love & Prayers

      SHAJI MADATHILETHU,(General Secretary
      Pathanamthitta,Catholicate College
      Alumni Association -KUWAIT CAHPTER)

      (Moderators' Note:We apologize for this delay in posting this message.)

      Dear beloved Forum Members

      Wish you all a very happy & prosperous new year. Kindly remember all of us in your New Year prayers.

      With Lots of Love & Prayers

      Samkutty, Anitha, Vinitha & Vileena.
      Members of St. Gregorios Church, Ezhamkulam, Kollam Diocese.

      SAMKUTTY K YOHANNAN, ACCOUNTANT
      SUN TRAVELS & TOURS PVT LTD.

      DEAR ALL

      WISH YOU A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR GREETINGS
      WITH PRAYERS

      THAMPAN KUNJU{th.h.}
      Message 574 of 574 , Mar 7, 2004
        A brother asked Abba Sisoes, "What shall I do, abba, for I have fallen?" The old man said to him, "Get up again." The brother said, "I have gotten up again, but I have fallen again." The old man said, "Get up again and again." So the brother said, "How many times?" The old man said, "Until you are taken up either in virtue or in sin. For a man presents himself to judgment in the state in which he is found."

        From the Desert Fathers.

        "Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands! 2 Serve the Lord with gladness; Come before His presence with singing." Psalm 100:1,2