Parumala Perunal and Holy Qurbana in Nepal

  • NIGEL KURIAKOSE, Nepal
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2003
      Dear All.
      In the history of Orthodox Churh first time conducted
      Parumala perunal and Holy Qurbana in Nepal (on Nov.2nd) by Rev. Fr. James
      Markose (Lyju Achen). at Universal Medical College- Bhairawa. After Holy
      Qurbana " Pedda " and Bread and Egg Curry also served. Hats off to Lyju
      Achan and H.G. Mar Ivanious Thirumani for arranging the parumala perunal (big day) with the students community.
      We have to appreciate Lyju Achans willingness to come all the way from
      India, taking all the troubles and blessed the occasion.
      Also we have to thank H.G. Mar Ivanious Thirumani for making this noble
      arrangement.
      NIGEL KURIAKOSE
      Nepal