Reminder - Master Mervin Mathew of New Mumbai

  • Jose Kurian Puliyeril
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2003
      Dear and Respected Brethren,
      The following lines are the copy of the mail sent by our member Mr. Mathew
      Varghese (Dubai) to Mr. Mathew, whose son is a patient of Leukemia and an
      appeal for and on his behalf was placed in our digest No-991. This is just
      for the information of all our readers.
      Dear Mr. Mathew,
      I have read about your son Mervin in IOIF Digest.# 991. First of all let me
      pray to the one and only Savior our Father who is in heaven the almighty
      LORD JESUS CHIRST to extend his healing hand on to your son and completely
      heal him from this dreaded disease.
      It is quite easy to say that I trust in God. But how far do we really trust
      him is the question? The lord blessed you by giving this child as your son
      and he gave this disease as well. There is definitely some purpose behind
      this. When our lord was crucified you can imagine the awful pain he has gone
      through. Compared to the pain and agony our Savior has gone through, the
      pain we see in real life is far less. But one thing is that, we believers of
      Lord Jesus Christ who are suffering in this world with some pain or the
      other are really blessed, we are getting an opportunity to know what
      suffering and pain is.
      My son Jacob Varghese Mathew was diagnosed with Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
      in September 2002. We have and are going through the same level of Pain and
      Agony that you are going through right now. But I never missed a minute or a
      second in my life thanking the almighty father for all the blessings he has
      showered upon my family and me. Jacob is currently being treated in a
      hospital called Al Tawam in Al-Ain, Abu Dhabi. I fully trust my lord, he
      gave Jacob and he gave this disease and he will cure it. All I need to do is
      to trust in him and pray for his recovery. I am very religiously doing it.
      I tried to call you today at home, I think you are at work. I will call you
      later.
      Please have faith; the latest curability rate for child leukemia is 95%. You
      son will be in our family prayers at all times. I am sure that he will be
      completely cured.
      Mathew Varghese
      Dubai
      The extracts of the original appeal is given hereunder for the information
      and ready reference of all readers. Kindly send your donations and
      comforting messages to Mr. Mathew P J
      Master Mervin Mathew (S/o. Mrs and Mr. P. J. Mathew, PL-5B/19/7, Sector 10,
      Khanda Colony, New Panvel, (W) Raigad (DT) Maharashtra, India � Tel
      Res.00912227461503) is suffering from HLA-DR Positive acute Pre-B
      lymphomatic Leukemia and undergoing treatment in Bai Jerbai Wadia Hospital
      since May 2003, under Dr. Bharat Agarwal. The treatment might continue for
      two years and the monthly expenditure for treatment is Rs.25,000.00.
      Donations may please be sent to the above-mentioned address of
      Mr,P, J. Mathew or directly to the following Bank A/C.
      A/c. No. 29074
      Name of Bank : State Bank of India
      Branch : Konkanbhavan
      Branch Code : MSB/236
      Address : Konkanbhavan, Navi Mumbai - 400 614, Maharashtra, India
      E MAIL: mathewj86@ hotmail.com