Re: Vidhyarambam

  • Paul Ninan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2003
      Dear Moderators

      I wish to comment about the vidyarambam. The fear of
      the Lord is the begining of wisdom. If you are a true
      christian every day is good enough for your child
      first entry in writing. First of all all these
      traditions are made by man not by God. so if you are
      following the man made dates it is o.k to follow all
      these dates mentioned in the calendar. One thing we
      have to remember God created all the days with
      blessings and no day or month is bad for us. If you
      think in the biblical way we should not be afraid or
      accept such dates to start with our children first
      entry in writing. A prayer and a blessing from our
      priest is the utmost requirement to start our child
      first entry in writing.
      Thanks

      Paul Ninan