Re: #961 -Needs of Daya Bhavan Bangalore

  • Jose Kurian Puliyeril
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2003
      Dear and Respected brethren,

      This refers to the posting of Mr. T.V. Varghese in Digest # 961 with
      reference to the needs of the Daya Bhavan in Bangalore. Why don�t we, the
      members of IOIF, would undertake it as a right project? If Mr. T.V. Varghese
      could inform the estimated cost of the four-wheeler, Refrigerator and the
      solar water heater, our moderators could present the matter for the
      consideration of all the members. It will be well and good if the necessary
      details of the account (number, address etc) to which the donations are to
      be sent, will also be provided. Submitted for the thought and prayer of one
      and all. May God bless us all.

      Jose Kurian Puliyeril.