Request to Clergy from IndianOrthodox Internet Forum

  • Indian Orthodox
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2001
      Respected Clergy Members,

      Since the beginning of this year, we have started posting a sermon about
      each Sunday's Gospel reading. From the feedback we are getting, we found
      that it is very useful to the laity as well as to the clergy, helping them to
      think about the 'Evengelion' before each Sunday.

      We are looking for more clergy members to support this ministry by providing
      sermon about the forthcomming Gospel readings. The sermon should not be more than 300 words and it should address a worldwide Indian Orthodox audience. We will be adding the specific Gospel passage to the sermon along with a brief introduction of the clergy.

      Normally we post the sermon for the forthcoming Sunday on the previous Friday as an exclusive posting.

      If you are interested in contributing, please send a note to IndianOrthodox@..., stating your preference if any, for a particular Sunday.

      We normally plan each sermon 2-3 weeks in advance, to allow sufficient time for the preparation.

      Yours in Christ.

      Moderators