Re: St. Vattasseril Mar Divannasios

  • Irenaios Thirumeni, Madras
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 6, 2003
      This is in reply to Mr Thomas'letter regarding the "miracles" attributed to Vattasseril Thirumeni.

      The Commission exploring the question of the sainthood of Vattasseril Thirumeni has studied this issue, which is one of the aspects involved in the total enquiry on Canonisation.

      Quite a number of incidents from many people who personally vouch for the intercessory powers of Vattasseril Thirumeni has been included in the Report of the Commission. (The Report is not published)One prominent beneficiary of Thirumeni's intercession is Mr. Kochu Koshy IAS, who presently stays in Trivandrum. His Tel No.is 0471- 2722050

      There are others too. I can not name them off hand now. But I can say that I am one of the beneficieries of the intercession of Vattasseril Thirumeni. I requested for his intercession on the day of his Canonization regarding a problem in my diocese and I can witness that the respose from God was almost instantaneous! I can definitely say that I have deep faith in the intercessory help of Thirumeni. Really, he is a Saint!

      Irenaios Thirumeni from Madras
      FROM THE DESK OF THE MODERATORS:
      We respectfully welcome our beloved Irenaios Thirumeni to IOIF, the Global Forum of Malankara Sabha Makkal. We request HG to bless IOIF and remember us in your prayers. We also expect active particpation by H.G in our discussions here and also correct us whenever needed.