Re: St. Vattasseril Mar Divannasios

  • Irenaios Thirumeni, Madras
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 6, 2003
      This is in reply to Mr Thomas'letter regarding the "miracles" attributed to Vattasseril Thirumeni.

      The Commission exploring the question of the sainthood of Vattasseril Thirumeni has studied this issue, which is one of the aspects involved in the total enquiry on Canonisation.

      Quite a number of incidents from many people who personally vouch for the intercessory powers of Vattasseril Thirumeni has been included in the Report of the Commission. (The Report is not published)One prominent beneficiary of Thirumeni's intercession is Mr. Kochu Koshy IAS, who presently stays in Trivandrum. His Tel No.is 0471- 2722050

      There are others too. I can not name them off hand now. But I can say that I am one of the beneficieries of the intercession of Vattasseril Thirumeni. I requested for his intercession on the day of his Canonization regarding a problem in my diocese and I can witness that the respose from God was almost instantaneous! I can definitely say that I have deep faith in the intercessory help of Thirumeni. Really, he is a Saint!

      Irenaios Thirumeni from Madras
      ------------------------------------
      FROM THE DESK OF THE MODERATORS:
      We respectfully welcome our beloved Irenaios Thirumeni to IOIF, the Global Forum of Malankara Sabha Makkal. We request HG to bless IOIF and remember us in your prayers. We also expect active particpation by H.G in our discussions here and also correct us whenever needed.
    • IOIF Moderators
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 7, 2003
        + + + + + Inform! Involve! Inspire! + + + + + +
        + + + I O I F! * * *! M A T R I M O N I A L + + +
        + + + LOOKING FOR BRIDE/GROOM FOR INDIAN ORTHODOX CHRISTIANS + + +

        Look for "Matrimonial Particulars" in every IOIF Tuesday Digests. If
        anybody would like to avail this free service, please send the relevant
        information about bride/groom to IndianOrthodox@ hotmail.com. IOIF
        digests reach around 2300 members all over the world. Please feel free
        to forward the matrimonial information to any interested parties.

        We will publish this information every Tuesday in 4 consecutive issues.
        Those who would like to get direct responses should mention their
        e-mail address in the body of the message. Those who would like to keep
        their identity, including email id confidential may explicitly state,
        so that we can request responses to IndianOrthodox@ hotmail.com and
        forward the same to the concerned party with full confidentiality.

        We Moderators do not take or assume any responsibility for the
        particulars given by the advertisers. Concerned parties are encouraged
        to verify the particulars.
        Further correspondence to be done with the E-Mail address/Phone No.
        given against each item (pl. note, no space needed after '@'sign in E
        Mails, although space given here for proper display) quoting the Ref.
        No. given on the top of each item. We would highly appreciate, if you
        can give us your frank opinion about this column positive or
        negative)including positive results if any to IndianOrthodox@
        hotmail.com for our internal evaluation.
        IOIF MATRIMONIAL - ISSUE NO. M 1057/2003 - Tuesday, 8th April 2003
        (I) SEEKING BRIDEGROOM:
        REF NO: MTM 10073B1
        **********************
        Parents of NRI Orthodox Christain girl 25, 5'4",MSc.
        Microbiology, fair, good looking, God fearing, invites
        proposals from Orthodox parents of well qualified and
        God fearing boys preferably abroad. If interested do
        email: koshiis@ hotmail.com
        **********************
        REF NO: MTM 10072B2
        **********************
        Orthodox Syrian X'an parents of ancient central Travancore family seek
        suitable alliance for their Bombay brought up daughter 27 Yrs, 5'1", 53
        Kgs,fair, BSc + post graduate in textile related subjects, based in New
        York,H-1 visa , employed in garment industry. New York / New Jersy based
        Orthodox/Jacobite/Marthomite boys preferred. contact: e-mail "
        jayans@ vsnl.com
        *********************
        REF NO: MTM 10071B2
        **********************
        Seeking bridegroom for 30 year old orthodox girl, fair, slim and
        prefessionally qualified working on government job. She is 5'4",
        orthodox Christian. Wants professionally qualified persons with similar back
        ground and preferring guys born and brought up in U.S.A. Please address
        enquiries to cherian@ frontiernet.net
        *********************
        REF NO: MTM 10070B2
        **********************
        NRI Jacobite doctor parent invites alliance from parents of doctors,
        engineers, CA's or other well qualified & well employed professional
        boys in India or abroad for their daughter 25yrs, 158cms ht, good looking, MBBS
        from a prestigious Medical College. Interested parties may contact via e-mail
        at jkgmt2@ hotmail.com
        *********************
        REF NO: MTM 10069B4
        **********************
        NRI Jacobite parents (both doctors)invite proposals for their
        daughter,24 years and 168 cms tall who is a graduate Engineer presently working in the Gulf. Prefer post graduate Engineer or Doctor who is willing to relocate to U.S. or Canada. Please contact via E mail at origen5@ hotmail.com

        ***********************
        REF NO: MTM 10068B4
        ***********************
        Jacobite parents in USA invite alliance from parents of well qualified
        Christian boys for their daughter, 28 years old, 5'6", wheatish
        complexion,beautiful,US citizen.  She completed her MBBS degree  in India, and
        trying for residency in the US.
        If you are interested, please send bio-data of the proposed boy and
        details of the family, with a recent photograph to vjacob02@ aol.com
        ***********************
        REF NO: MTM 10067B5
        ***********************
        Proposals are invited for a 5'5" tall, 29 year old God-fearing orthodox
        girl with a fair and wheatish complexion, MD in Internal Medicine and
        currently doing her Fellowship in a reputed hospital in USA, from parents of
        doctors with similar background, (USA-settled preferably). Interested parties
        may please contact with details to paulvarghese_2001@ yahoo.com.
        **********************
        REF NO: MTM 10066B5
        ***********************
        Kerala settled orthodox parents invite proposal for their daughter 28,
        163cms,medium complexion,postgraduate (B.sc Agriculture, M.B.A) from
        parents of professionally qualified and well employed boys. Interested
        parties please reply to:sajidewa@ yahoo.com
        **********************
        REF NO: MTM 10065B5
        ***********************
        Orthodox parents well settled in USA invites marriage proposals for
        their daughter,born in India,brought up and educated in US and
        presently employed in a prestigious university.Majored in both
        political science and media studies and currently pursuing for
        doctorate program.She is 30 years old,has strong moral and spiritual
        values,speaks and read malayalam very well.She is God fearing,fair,
        good looking,and 5'4" tall.Seeking alliance with professionally qualified
        and employed,God fearing Christian boys 30-34 years old. Interested parties
        please contact at startmk2000@ yahoo.com.
        **********************
        REF NO: MTM 10064B5
        ***********************
        Jacobite parents in USA invite alliance from parents of well quealified
        Christian boys for their daughter, 28 years old, 5'6", wheatish
        complexion,beautiful. She completed her MBBS degree in India, and trying for
        Residency in the US.
        If you are interested, please send bio-data of the proposed boy and
        details of the family,with a recent photograph to vjacob02@ aol.com

        ***********************
        REF NO: MTM 10063B6
        ***********************
        Orthodox syrian parents of a girl 25, fair slim
        B.sc; PGDCA; M.C.A (IV Sem.)are interested to recieve
        cordial marriage proposals/enquiries from orthodox
        church members. The father of the girl is a senior
        manager in Dubai and is living in UAE with family. She
        is the second daughter. The boy should be doctor/engineer/
        computer professional, good looking, above 28 years. Since
        the parents are from Cochin they look for a boy from Cochin.
        Again the girl is born and brought up out side Kerala and she
        Insists to live out side kerala. she will be employed in UAE.
        Kindly contact at "pgkjohn@ hotmail.com"
        **********************
        REF NO: MTM 10062B9
        ***********************
        Kottayam settled orthodox parents invite proposal for their daughter 28,
        165 cms,white,fair, postgraduate (Sociology and Journalism) from parents of
        professionally qualified and well employed boys. Interested parties please reply to: rajuegeorge@ hotmail.com
        ***********************
        REF NO: MTM 10061B9
        ***********************
        Parents (Rtd. Gazetted Officers living in Kottayam area)invite proposals
        for their daughter(24 years, Fair,Slim, 162,God Fearing, Jacobite, Central
        Travancore, Charterd Accountant(2002), Presently practicing in
        Bangalore)from parents of similar background and preferably from boys with
        professionalbackground Dr, Er, CA etc (Orthodox/Jacobite Only). Three elder
        sisters,all engineers by profession married and settled abroad.Please respond
        to IndianOrthodox@ hotmail.com
        **********************
        REF NO: MTM 10055B12
        ***********************
        Marthomite parents living in Dubai invite proposals for their daughter
        23 yrs/160 CM doing post graduation employed in a reputed British firm
        in Dubai, smart,God fearing, pleasing. From parents of Marthomite/
        Orthodox boys, God fearing, well educated and having family status,
        preferaly from UAE/Dubai. Please contact IndianOrthodox@ hotmail.com
        (II) SEEKING BRIDE:
        REF NO: MTM 2037A2
        ***********************
        Proposals are invited from the parents of God fearing, fair, slim and
        good looking BDS/ MCA / Msc. Microbiology / M.Pharm / BPT. Orthodox/
        Marthomite girl for an Orthodox boy born and brought up out side Kerala 27/173 cms B.Tech.Computer Software Engr.working in USA.Visiting Kerala on July.
        Respond with photo full details to Post Box 4308, Dammam-31491, Saudi
        Arabia. E-mail ipf83@ hotmail.com
        ***********************
        REF NO: MTM 2036A3
        ***********************
        Sister in U.S invites marriage proposals from parents of suitable girls
        for her brother in India. He is a computer software Engineer employed in a
        private firm in Trivandrum.He is 28 yrs, 6' fair complexion,non
        drinker, education-B.C.A,Doing His M.C.A.Interested parties respond to mpoovath@ hotmail.com.
        **********************
        REF NO: MTM 2035A3
        ***********************
        Marthomites Parents from Central Travancore invite proposals from
        parents of Marthomite/ CSI/ Orthodox computer professionals/ professionals who are tall & fair between 26- 29 for their son software engineer(MCA) in Germany
        fair, tall 34 year old God fearing & teetotaller. If interested send the
        biodata of the girl & her family details along with a recent photograph to
        ajith_thomas@ satyam.com.in
        **********************
        REF NO: MTM 2034A5
        ***********************
        Orthodox parents well settled and well connected, hailing from central
        Travancore invite proposals for their son,Doctor (MD.Gen
        Medicine)28,tall 181 cms fair with pleasing personality.Had his education outside Kerala.Planning to continue his studies in DM Cardiology). Reply to kkgskg@ yahoo.co.in

        ***********************
        REF NO: MTM 2033A6
        ***********************
        Marthoma parents from Central Kerala, settled in USA invite alliance
        from parents of well qualified christian girls with excellent moral values
        and broad outlook for their son, 28 years old, handsome with excellent
        moral values. He has completed his MD and is currently doing his residency in
        a reputed University in USA. If you are interested, please send the bio
        data of the girl and details of the family, with a recent photograph to
        anishbrand@ aol.com
        ***********************
        REF NO: MTM 2032A7
        ***********************
        Marthoma parents in USA invite alliance from parents of well qualified
        Christian girls with excellent moral values and broad outlook for their
        son, 28 years old, handsome ,nonsmoker,nondrinker with excellent moral
        values.  He is a doctor (MD) and is currently doing his residency in a
        reputed University in USA. If you are interested, please send the bio
        data of the girl and details of the family, with a recent photograph to
        anishbrand@ aol.com
        ***********************
        REF No: MTM 2031A8
        ************************
        Jacobite Parents hailing from Central Travancore seeks suitable
        proposals for their son (27,183,MCA,Software Engineer,Cochin).Parents of
        godfearing employed/professionally qualified girls respond to IndianOrthodox@
        hotmail.com
        **********************
        REF No: MTM 2030A10
        ************************
        Marthomite parents working in US (NY) is looking for an alliance from
        well qualified professionals (Engineers, Doctors etc..) for their elder son
        (31yrs/ 5'9"/ 155LBS) working as a Management Consultant in one of the
        well known Accounting & Mgmt. Consulting firm. (Doing MBA as a part-time).
        Arriving shortly to Kerala. Contact Mr. V.V. Varughese, Tel: (845)
        356-5232 (USA), E-mail: varughesevv@ yahoo.com
        ****************************
        REF No: MTM 2029A10
        ******************************
        Orthodox Parents from central Travancore invite proposals for their
        elder son, now working with Tata Infotech Bombay as Sr. Systems Engineer.
        Travelled to USA for training(send by TATA). He is MCA,
        (Master in Computer Application). Weatish colour, 5' 10" Other details
        are as follows.Interested party may plese contact to (only from Orthodox
        family).

        Name : Byju Mathew, Date of Birth : 30/08/1974
        Father : Mr. C.V.Mathew (Dy.Branch Manager- State Bank of India)
        Mother : Ponnamma Mathew - House wife Younger brother (only one);
        Anish Mathew he is also MCA Denomination : Indian Orthodox
        Respond to: IndianOrthodox@ hotmail.com
        Address : Chittadathu Saj Bhavan, Komalloor, Chunakara, Charummoodu
        Mavelikara - 690505. Phone : 0479 384821