ENGLISH PRAYER BOOK FOR GREAT LENT- FREE(Note-AC)

  • Philip Thankachan
    Message 1 of 202 , Mar 3, 2003
      I will contact him. May be we can get his help for our web. -ac
      ---------------
      Dear All,

      I received the English Prayer for the Great Lent from Mr.Joy Kutty. Thanks a lot to Mr. Joy Kutty and Family.

      I think it will really nice, if we makes a web site of this forum. Being an IT professional I can really help on this. Also if we can include the sections like downloading the prayer books and songs that will be really useful to all.

      Please let me your comments on this.

      Many Thanks,
      Philip Thankachan
      Singapore
    • Fr. M.C Cherian
      Message 202 of 202 , Apr 3, 2003
        Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Prayer and greetings from
        MGOCSM.Wish u all a blessed Easter. Christ is Risen Indeed He is
        risen.

        Syndesmos is the World fellowship of Orthodox Youth. Its jubilee
        general assembly is in albania in 2003 July.There is a chance to
        become a STEWARD at the assembly. It is now recruting stewards from
        amongst its Member movements to provide practical support at its
        J.G.A.In july2003 in albania. Being a steward means hard work-from
        making photocopies to carrying chairs or planning cultural events.It
        means working, praying and enjoying yourself together with other
        orthodox youth from around the world. Who can Apply? Mgocsm members
        or senior friends between 18-35. speek English well and enjoy
        practical work and can hard work.From 8-22 july 2003.How? Syndesmos
        will provide a percentage of your travel ticket to albania. and also
        free accomodation and board. Your application will reach on or
        before May 1 2003.For further details contact email
        syndesmos@.... One person from MGOCSM.One
        from youth movement also can apply. Hope one of you will be there for
        the JGA.2003 at Albenia.

        With love and prayer from MGOCSM

        MC Cherian achan