Re: Words of MAR IGNATIUS ABDEO-MSHEEHO 11: Vattaseril Thirumeni

  • Mathew George
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2003
      The same question was asked to Vattasseril Thirumeni during the trial
      in 1919 at the Trichur Court and his answer was:
      "I did not see who put his hands on my head at my ordination as
      Bishop because I had my eyes shut in prayer !!"

      I am quoting this from the book "VENI VIDI VICI" by Babu Paul
      published in 1982, Page 37.

      Thanks,
      Mathew George