Spiritual Words

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2003
      "But neither do we know, nor can we tell, what the essence of God is, or how
      it is in all, or how the Only-begotten Son and God having emptied Himself,
      became Man of virgin blood, made by another law contrary to nature, or how He
      walked with dry feet upon the waters. It is not within our capacity,
      therefore, to say anything about God or even to think of Him, beyond the
      things which have been divinely revealed to us, whether by word or by
      manifestation, by the divine oracles at once of the Old Testament and of the
      New."

      St. John of Damascus.
      "When I cry out to You, Then my enemies will turn back; This I know, because
      God is for me." Psalm 56:9