Digest # 672/Pulikkottil Thirumeni

  • Dr. George K .John
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      Dear Moderator,

      Thank you for sending the seminary web site. However,
      there is only one sentence about thirumeni in the site
      and a photograph of Pulikkottile Thirumeni II. May be
      that I missed it. At this time of turbulence in the
      church giving the information about ancient church
      fathers would be deemed appropriate.
      With prayers
      Dr.George, Dubai

      Moderators' Note:

      The site does have more info about Pulikottil Thirumeni. Either go by seminary -> History -> Fathers entombed in Seminary, or Our church -> Saints -> pulikottil Mar Dionasios II.