Spiritual Words

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2002
      "But seek with all your heart
      and you will receive the pearl (of great price)
      or the drop (of life-giving water)
      or like the grain of mustard
      or like a divine spark
      you will receive the seed.
      How will you seek for what I am describing to you?
      Listen and then act with energy
      and you will find it quickly.
      Take my image that will clarify my point,
      that of a stone and iron.
      For there is inherent in them
      truly the nature of fire;
      yet no one can see it at all.
      But if you continue striking them,
      they will give off sparks of fire
      and then everyone will at once see them."

      St. Symeon the New Theologian.
      "The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved; He uttered His voice, the earth
      melted. The Lord of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge." Psalm
      46:6,7