Re: ORTHODOX MISSION WITH CATHOLICATE VISION

  • Abraham Chirackal
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2000
      This is interesting information. I could have never guessed about a
      book dealing the same subjects we are talking about from our church
      leadership, if it is from them. Look like it is good blueprint for
      our church.

      Can you tell me who is the author of this book? Do you know how much
      it costs and how I can get a copy of it?

      If a soft copy is available, we could post it here.

      Abraham Chirackal

      --- In IndianOrthodox@egroups.com, Thomas Mundukuzhy <veryrevtpm@y...>

    • Thomas Mundukuzhy
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2000