Re: Help to Mr.K.V.Thomas (Missionary) and Family

  • Raju Baby Thaluvachira, Mehsana.
    Message 1 of 217 , Sep 5, 2002
      Glory to God

      Dearly beloved Brothers and Sisters,

      I thank you for the e-mail of Mr. Thomas T.B.Kalol requesting us to
      extend help to the family of Late Mr.K.V. Thomas (Nadiad, Gujarat)
      alongwith the IOIF Moderators request.

      Everybody cannot be Mother Teresa or Livingston. I hope whatever
      the work done by Mr.K.V. Thomas was a Missionary work for our
      church. So naturally it is our responsibility of look-after them
      properly. These are our chances to help others.

      You all are aware that at Shree Narayan Nagar in Kutch/Butch,
      Indian Orthodox Church constructed 68 houses and the work was
      undertaken by National Relief Service of Orthodox Church (NAROC)
      under the Leadership of our Beloved Thirumeni H.G. Gheevarghese
      Mar Koorilos. Mr. Mathai Mampalli is our representative of
      Malankara Association at Kottayam. We may request through this
      forum to bring this genuine case also to Malankara Association
      and arrange one house to Mr.K.V. Thomas and Family of Gujarat
      from the same fund.

      I think, after settling their housing problem, now they want a
      permanent monthly income. For that all our priests of Ahmedabad
      Region, i.e. Ahmedabad, Baroda,Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Kalol,
      Nadiad, Anand may sit and workout a programme.(I hope) If we
      keep Rs.Five lakhs in Fixed deposit, they may get @ Rs.5000/- p.m.
      For that all families of these churches may take minimum @
      Rs.1000/-, more than half of the amout can be collected. Those
      having better capacity, can donate more. The remaining amount
      can be collected from our forum friends all over the world. We know
      every church has its own problems, so as far as possible we have to
      solve our problems in our church itself without disturbing others.

      So I request concerned priests and others to take some initiative
      with keen interest and Prayer so that we can help the family.

      The above are purely my personal opinion only which may please
      be noted.

      Pray for all ever & ever with love
      Raju Baby Thaluvachira, Mehsana.
    • John Samuel, ADOF
      Message 217 of 217 , Dec 17 12:08 PM
        Dear All,

        Mrs. Deenama Joseph, age 66 yrs, mother of Dr. George Joseph (Malankara
        Sabha Association Secretary) is seriously ill and admitted at Kollenchery Mission Hospital. Please pray for her speedy recovery.

        Moderators, ADOF