Request for Assistance: K. V. Thomas Family

  • Mr.Thomas.T.B.
    Message 1 of 217 , Aug 19, 2002
      I have posted one message regarding sad demise of Mr. KV Thomas (on 16th october 2001) on the way of collection for building a church in Nadiad, Gujarat. Opening ceremony of the church was also over.

      After the death of Mr Thomas KV, his family became in trouble. He was working with torrent cables about 5 years. His elder son Felix thomas (22) was a patient of epilepsy and wastaking medicine of Rs.1000/- per month. His second son Mr basil thomas (19) studying in BA 1st year his third daughter Betsy Thomas (17) is studying in 12th. Father of Mr. Thomas was a "kappiyar" in mylappara church in Konni, they were very poor. He was in a rented house. During his life time he has not earned anything for himself, but paid many to the church and its activities. He has taken intiative to build a church in Nadiyad.

      After his death Ahmedabad other nearby parish members contributed a handsome amount of about 3.5 lacs and purchased a house. They have an account in the name of late KV Thomas endowment fund in Alahabad Bank, Nadiyad a/c no.3540 sb. The Father Rev.P. O. Mathai and trusty of nadiad church operating the same.

      Mrs. Mariyama Thomas, 15 Navrang Town Ship, Near Green Land Park Society, Mission Road, Nadiad,Gujarat is their residential address.

      The problem is the elder son gets epilepsy frequently that is why his mother is not able to do any work, if she gets to run the house. One person is necessary with the elder son in all times. To run the house and purchase medicine Rs.1000/- per month, and studying the other two children became very difficult for them.

      It is a very genuine case and our respected members can enquire the same from the following persons.

      Fr. Jojy george - Ahmedabad parish phone no.079-5355456
      Fr. Po mathai - Nadiyad parish phone no.(r)0265-776961 (o)795265
      Mr. Mathai mampalli -trustee - Ahmedabad parish phone no.(r) 079-6742800
      Mr thomas tb -secretary - kalol phone no.(r) 02764-27653 e.mail thomas.pur@....
      Mr. Money george - secretary - mehsana - (r) 02762-41072.

      I request everybody to contribute anything for this family.

      With prayer
      Thomas T.B. - secretary - st.george orthodox church, Kalol (ng) 382721
      (e-mail: thomas.pur@...)
      Moderators' Note:
      We humbly request our members to open their heart and wallets to help this needy family.
    • John Samuel, ADOF
      Message 217 of 217 , Dec 17, 2011
        Dear All,

        Mrs. Deenama Joseph, age 66 yrs, mother of Dr. George Joseph (Malankara
        Sabha Association Secretary) is seriously ill and admitted at Kollenchery Mission Hospital. Please pray for her speedy recovery.

        Moderators, ADOF