Update on Eapen Achen

  • secretarymgrc
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 23, 2013
       Glad to inform that Eapen Achen's condition has improved and he has been shifted to the room from the ICU. He has started taking light food and is fully conscious, though he feels quite weak. Visitors are strictly prohibited for the time being. Let's continue to uphold him in our prayers.

      Prof. (Dr.) Philipose Joshua, Trivandrum
    • Dr. Philipose Joshua
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2013
        Dear Friends

        I am glad to inform you that it is a time to thank and praise God for His healing touch on our beloved Eapen Achen. Achen has been discharged from the hospital on 28th evening and today (30th) the stitches have been removed. Achen's health has improved much and is progressing well. Visitors are still not encouraged until Achen recoups well.

        There are a lot of friends of Achen and even people unknown to him who have been inquiring about his health condition and assuring us of their prayers. I will pass on to Achen all your concerns and prayer support to Achen at the appropriate time when I meet him. Let's continue to uphold him in our prayers.

        With warm regards
        Prof. (Dr.) Philipose Joshua, Trivandrum