Update on Rev. Fr. P.M. Eapen

  • Dr. Philipose Joshua
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2013
      Achen's surgery went on successfully and was completed around midnight. He will be in the ICU for a couple of days or so. Let's continue to uphold him in our prayers.

      Prof. (Dr.) Philipose Joshua, Trivandrum

    • Secretary MGRC
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2014
      Dear ones,

      I thank you all for the collective prayers for our beloved Eapen Achen, consequent to the head injury he suffered and the subsequent surgery. He feels much better now, though he still feels a bit weak. Yesterday (16th Jan) when I visited him to greet him on his 86th birthday, he was looking quite cheerful. I am attaching a picture taken during my visit. He has expressed his gratitude to all, for the prayer support.

      With best regards,

      Prof. (Dr.) Philipose Joshua
      Trivandrum