NE American Diocese - First Dukhrono of His Grace Mathews Mar Barnabas, Metropolitan

  • ICON Moderators
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2013

      *|MC:SUBJECT|*

      First Dukhrono of His Grace Mathews Mar Barnabas, Metropolitan
      The first memorial of our Father in Christ, His Grace Mathews Mar Barnabas, Metropolitan will be observed by the Northeast American Diocese on Saturday, December 14, 2013 at St. Stephen's Orthodox Church - 497 Godwin Ave Midland Park, NJ 07432
      Please click here to read the ...

      Upcoming Events