Urgent Support Needed ? Help a Student

  • IndianOrthodox-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22 9:08 PM

      Dear ICON family members:

      2013 ICON Educational project is making progress, but not fast enough. 130 more students need our help. We are talking about very small amount; a dollar a day can support 3-4 students, which is anybody’s reach who can read this message.

      These students are not strangers or from unknown places; they are from our family and from our community. So please don’t delay or procrastinate this urgent need. Read the application from Babiya Varghese, Thodupuzha an engineering student. It is heartfelt need.

      If you can’t fully support a student, please help partially. Please forward this need to your friends and family members.

      See the list of students: http://www.icon.org.in/r13/page1.php click the name of the student to see the complete application.

      Thank you

      ~ICON Moderators

      Ps: If you sponsored a student in the past see the sponsor page http://www.icon.org.in/ra/page1.php Clicking on your award name will list all the students you sponsored in the past