Should we entertain any mediation now / fall into a trap ?

  • George Easaw
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 20, 2013

      It is really strange how the patriarchate faction is behaving after losing the case for custody of kolencherry church. A cheap ploy as we all know.

      If they had won the case would they have entertained any compromise like mediation etc ? Mediation works till before the court verdict. Should the pat faction behave like cry babies all the time ? Dr. Babu Paul was a respected civil servant fully aware of the law and why are they not taking him into confidence ?

      Now with the SC getting ready to give final judgements reg other churches like kothamangalam etc it is going to be a bothersome journey for the church authorities..

      George Easaw
      Bangalore

    • drvinuthomas
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 23, 2013

        I agree with Mr.George Easaw's point of view on mediation especially when they have gone on Appeal and Revision writ.

        The Patriarch faction has never shown any sincerity in mediation talks held thus far.They have used it as a ploy to fool the public or used it to buy time to conceive further wicked moves.The Patriarch side has always behaved in an un-godly and unethical  way never conceding to any decent and reasonable settlement thus far.The Patriarch side favouring community in general has lost their trust in their leadership which is reflected in the poor turn up at the so called 'Prarthana Yagnam' .They are forced by the radicals in  respective parishes  on Sundays ,during the services, to go to Kolencherry.Their leaders who have absolutely no fear of God know very well that the verdict on Kolencherry Church is just the beginning of more fair judgements to come.

        As HG Dr Thomas Mar Athanasius said in the Asianet TV,once the TRUTH is is brought out bare by the Courts the believers will know who is right and where fairness and just lies and they will stand by the TRUTH..

        There is a God above who watches the wicked ploys of ungodly leaders and evil can never triumph but justice and through it God's Glory will prevail.Let us not be lacking in our sustained sincere prayers for our Church-Lord's own bride.

        Dr.Vinu Thomas,

        Dubai.

        .

        ---In IndianOrthodox@yahoogroups.com, <indianorthodox@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        It is really strange how the patriarchate faction is behaving after losing the case for custody of kolencherry church. A cheap ploy as we all know.

        If they had won the case would they have entertained any compromise like mediation etc ? Mediation works till before the court verdict. Should the pat faction behave like cry babies all the time ? Dr. Babu Paul was a respected civil servant fully aware of the law and why are they not taking him into confidence ?

        Now with the SC getting ready to give final judgements reg other churches like kothamangalam etc it is going to be a bothersome journey for the church authorities..

        George Easaw
        Bangalore

      • george_cthomas
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 25, 2013

           കേരള ഹൈ കോടതിയുടെ പരാമര്‍ശനങ്ങള്‍ കൊണ്ട് നമുക്ക് ഒരു ദോഷവും വരില്ല. പോലീസ് സംരക്ഷണം അനുവദിക്കില്ലഎന്നും കോടതി പറഞ്ഞിട്ടില്ല. പോലീസ് സംരക്ഷണം റിട്ട് പേറ്റീഷന്‍ വഴി അനുവദിക്കുന്നതിനെക്കാള്‍ സിവില്‍ കോടതി വഴി അനുവദിച്ചു കിട്ടും എന്ന് തന്നെയാണ് കോടതി പറഞ്ഞത്. അത് ചിലപ്പോള്‍ കുറെ കൂടി കാല താമസം വരുത്തുന്ന ഒരു നടപടിയാണ്. ഇപ്പോള്‍ നമ്മള്‍ ജഡ്ഗ്ജിയുടെ മീഡിയഷന്‍ ആയി സഹകരിച്ചു നമ്മുടെ നിലപാട് എഴുതി നല്‍കുന്നതാണ് നല്ലത്. ആയതുകൊണ്ടു നമ്മള്‍ക്ക് കുറെ സമയ നഷ്ടം കൂടി ഉണ്ടായി എന്നതില്‍ കൂടുതല്‍ നഷ്ടം ഒന്നും ഉണ്ടായിട്ടില്ല

          http://marthoman.tv/?p=11160

          George C. Thomas

[...]

        • Dmat
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 27, 2013
            The Naya Tantram of this factions conceived from external forces to sabotage national religion of Indian Orthodox Church. Divide and rule policy did come even before the Anglican protestant groups emerged in India. The true facts of this group compleatly revealed, rivalry attitude against Indian Orthodox Church ( IOC). The history may repeats in several way.The agitation is clearly a part of hidden agenda supported by external religious forces of nexus network. It is nothing concern with religious freedom but clearly defined to sabotage social harmony in the land of India.This is the reason the so called group not following the Supreme Judicial Systems, which is ruled a clear verdict.What ever the Yangnam just a show business.

            David Thachireth,
            STGOC Punalur.