Fwd: Pray for Kolencherry- Rev. Fr PA Philip

  • icon.org
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2013

      Dear All,

      And finally the Kolencherry Pally issue is settled thru a historic verdict from the High Court. The pally is handed over to the legitimate owner... ie. the Malankara Metropolitan. There is no winner or loser in this case. In fact, the real winner is the Church, which according to the Supreme court verdict of 1995, includes both factions. Therefore the most desirable thing for the dissenting faction is to accept and honour the verdict of Supreme Court , the lower courts and finally the last high court verdict. Repeated violation of Court verdicts will not do any good in the long run. Therefore, we request all our Patriarch faction brothers to accept the fact that there is only one Church which is governed by the Constitution 1934. All sensible and peace loving people will endorse this idea and stand as one Church..... To our Orthodox brothers I request to keep your head cool and this is not a time for overwhelming jubilation..... but the situation demands our concentrated prayer as Kolencherry Pally has to perpetuate the the peace......... There is only ONE ORTHODOX Church in Malankara , A church which accept and abide by the Constitution 1934...... Let peace prevail........

      PLEASE SHARE THIS...........

      In His service,

      P.A.Philip Achen

      Devalokam Aramana, Kottayam