Thanks to Joji Joseph ICON et all

  • alexander cherian
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2013
      Thank you Mr.Joji Joseph for your posting on Syria. Vladimir Putin the ex KGBI man is doing a better job than the 'inheritor' of the Legacy of Martin Luther King (Jr).What an irony.Let us always Pray(remember in our daily prayers) for the 'persecuted ' church in the middle east ,in china, in Muslim nations that constituted Former USSR, in Indo China(South East Asia) and even in some parts of India.We owe it as brothers in Christ.
      Alexander Chetian Assariath (chennai)