An Appeal-St.Thomas Ashram,Attappady

  • ICON Email
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2013
    Dear friends and well wishers,

    Greetings from St.Thomas Ashram &
    St.Gregorios English Medium School, Attappady in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

    Please find time to read the
    attached appeal and pray for the Attappady Mission Projects.

    This is my humble request.

    Yours in Christ

    Fr.M.D.Yuhanon
    Ramban

    Superior, St. Thomas Ashram
    (The Society of the Missionaries of St.Thomas)
    Under Malankara Orthodox Syrian Church
    Nellippathy,
    Agali P.O., Attappady,
    Palakkad
    District, Kerala, India Pin - 678 581

    Phone +91 4924 254430,

    Cell:+ 91 9447277690

    E-mail: frmdjohn@ gmail.com,
    stgregoriosems98@ gmail.com
    ……………………………………………………………………………….

    Please
    visit the websites: www.attappadystthomasashram.org ,

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/STThomas-Ashramam/180964982072121
    ,

    https://www.facebook.com/aarogyaposhanam,

    http://attapadistthomas.blogspot.com/
    Moderators' Note:
    The Attapadi Ashram has been involved in different missionary projects in the tribal belt of Attapadi as can be seen in the websites above. Please note Very Rev. Yuhanon Rambachen's appeal attached. Hope many of our members worldwide will be able to support the cause and chip in for our mission in Attapadi.