NAMS Snehasadan Bangalore Needs Your Help

  • icon.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2013
      Dear & Respected Sir / Madam,

      Greetings from NAMS Snehasadan.

      We are thankful and appreciate your concern for Snehasadan and your support for the services rendered by us in the past. We are committed to keep up and improve the standards of our services for the poor and the needy. We are grateful for the donations made to us in the past in cash and kind.

      Since the annual school session has started and the day- to- day necessities of 43 school- going children are increasing, we are facing financial stringency to pay their school fees for the year 2013- 14. The School authorities are insisting on early payment of the school fees. Ten of our aged inmates also require special care such as nutritious food, special medical consultations and treatment for which the amount required is huge. Please remember to help us by donation / sponsorship for the year 2013 -14 and ensure that the items donated in kind are in usable condition please.
      *How You Can Help Snehasadan *
      •Remember Snehasadan in your prayers.
      •Visit Snehasadan
      •Institute endowments in the name of your beloved ones.
      •Become a foster parent (sponsor) of a child/aged by donating Rs.8000/- a year.
      •Sponsor the cost of medicines.
      •Sponsor the cost of school uniforms.
      •Sponsor the cost of study materials.
      •Sponsor the cost of school fee.
      •Sponsor playfield/children’s park amenities.
      •Sponsor the cost of conveyance of children to school to and fro.
      •Sponsor Tuition Masters for the children.
      •Sponsor male/female warden for the old aged.
      •On important occasions (like Birthdays, Wedding Anniversaries, Death Anniversaries of beloved ones) please do remember these poor children by providing the cost of a special meal to the inmates.
      •Direct the needy Children and Old aged to Snehasadan as inmates.
      •Collect and distribute medicines, Cloths, Toys, Library Books, Recreational items etc to Snehasadan.
      •Organize counseling and value based classes for the old aged and children.
      •Give voluntarily services to Snehasadan.
      *How You Can Contact Us?*
      President /Secretary
      NAMS Snehasadan
      #28, Voderahalli Village, Vidyaranyapura Post,
      Bangalore-560097
      Ph: 080-23648100, 65375538

      Our Website: WWW.namssnehasadan.org http://www.namssnehasadan.org/
      Emails: snehasadanbangalore@...
      *NAMS Snehasadan Bank Details*
      Bank Name: SBI Jalahalli
      A/C NO : 10838600784 , IFS Code:SBIN0000963
      *Cheque / Draft be drawn in favour of : “NAMS SNEHASADAN”. Any donation to NAMS Snehasadan is exempted from Income Tax under Section 80G of Income Tax Act. *

      May Almighty shower his abundant blessings on you and your family for your services to the under privileged.
      With best wishes and sincere prayers.
      Yours sincerely,
      Dn.Sobin Daniel
      Manager