Restoration of FCRA Registration

  • secretarymgrc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 13, 2013
    Dear Prayer Partners

    Warm Christian greetings.

    You might recollect our communications sent during July-August 2012
    regarding the withdrawal of our FCRA registration as a result of which we
    were not able to receive any foreign contributions. Subsequently our
    representatives presented our arguments with all documents at the Ministry
    of Home Affairs, Govt. of India, New Delhi in January 2013. We have been
    waiting on the Lord all these months for a positive answer.

    We are extremely happy to inform you that today we have received the order
    from the authorities informing us about the restoration of our FCRA
    registration.

    Many of our friends abroad could not send money to help the poor disabled
    people. Now with the restoration of the registration we can receive money
    from abroad in our bank a/c specially maintained for the purpose, details
    of which are attached.

    We are grateful to all of you for your kind cooperation in this ministry in
    the past and look forward for your financial and prayer support in the
    future too.

    With best regards

    Yours in the Lord

    *Prof. (Dr.) Philipose Joshua