VENAL SIBIRAM ...... PLEASE ENROLL YOUR NAME !!!

  • john kutty
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2013
    Dear all,

    Form 2004 onwards, Venalshibhiram has been held by the Dubai OCYM unit every summer to give our children here glimpses of the traditions and culture of our native land. Give your children a chance to reconnect with their roots this summer. Enroll them in Venalshibhiram 2013 which is scheduled to be held on August 23rd with the theme “Keralam En Tharavadu, Arogyam Athin Sambath” after the qurbana .  Sessions will highlight our traditional culture with an emphasis on health and the importance of family ties. Their elder chettans and chechis from the Dubai OCYM unit will spark their interest in God's own country  through interactive sessions, crafts,skits, songs and activities. Register all your children from 6-14 years of age using the attached registration form or visit our website http://www.stthomasocymdubai.org/

    Best Regards,
    Jishi Binny
    Secretary, OCYM Dubai Unit

    Orthodox Christian Youth Movement (OCYM)
    Theme 2013 - 14: Come, Holy Spirit renew us.
    St. Thomas Orthodox Cathedral, Dubai, UAE
    E-mail : ocymdubai@...