SGOS Get together & Intercessory Prayer

  • Moni .
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2013
      Respected and Dear All,

      Greetings in the name of our Lord Almighty.

      If God permits, the get together and intercessory prayer, under the auspices of St. Gregorios Orthodox Society (SGOS), will be on Sunday 11th August 2013, from noon to 4PM, at Njaliyakuzhy Mar Baselios Dayara, Vakathanam, Kottayam.

      The Office bearers of St. Gregorios Orthodox Society (SGOS) have great pleasure to invite all Malankara Orthodox Church members to attend the Get together and intercessory prayer.

      The meeting will be graced, blessed and inaugurated by, H.G. Geevarghese Mar Coorilos Metropolitan, the Patron.of SGOS, Rev. Fr. Dr. K M George, SGOS Advisory Board Chairman will deliver the keynote address and lead the discussion cum Question Answer session along with Mr. Jose Kurian Puliyeril, Dr. Paul Manalil, Dr.Vinu Thomas and Mr. Saji M.I. Prof. John Mathew Koodarathil and Prof. Jacob Kurian Onattu will address the gathering sharing their thoughts and views.

      It is needless to mention that it will be an excellent opportunity for all of us to meet and interact with eminent members of our church. Participants in the previous conferences have testified about their thrilling experience about the previous conferences. We wholeheartedly welcome you all to enjoy the fellowship with an open mind receptive to the three fold motto of SGOS - Prayer, Share and Care.

      As everyone knows, the Late Lamented Saintly Bishop Geevarghese Mar Ivanios Metropolitan, who is often revered as the beauty of silence, is entombed in the Dayara Chapel. Those who would reach the Dayara early, would get a great opportunity to meditate in the chapel and to enjoy the thrill of spirituality from the earnest prayers and silent meditation.(after the Holy Eucharist there from 6.00 am to 8.30 am)

      One and all are earnestly requested to make it a point to make use of the day meaningfully and in a blessed manner.

      Those who wish to attend the program might please contact Rev. Fr.John K Varghese (Prince Achan) on his Mob Tel No. 91-94474 38261 or our beloved Josechayan (Jose Kurian Puliyeril) on his E-mail ID jose.puliyeril@... (Mob. 9605098109) with copy to sgosindia@....

      It would be greatly obliged if you could please invite your friends and relatives also to join us all. Accommodation and food will be arranged if the number of persons attending is informed earlier.

      We look forward to meet you along with your family and friends, at the venue of Orthodox Family Get together and Intercessory Prayer ( at Njaliyakuzhy Mar Baselios Dayara, Vakathanam, Kottayam) on Sunday 11th Aug 2013.

      With love and prayers,
      Moni Kallemparampil
      Gen. Secretary-SGOS