The Creator And The Created Order: Part 46

  • ES John
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2013
      Part-46

      A devil's kingdom that is set up by Satan `at the end of days' which
      deludes and engulfs and goes in contravention against the working of a natural order of God is unfolded by the Spirit-inspired prophesies of old. Here are the few of the warnings of St.Paul. `The coming of the lawless one by the activity of Satan will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders and with all wicked deception to those who are to perish, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion, to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in righteousness……so stand firm and hold to the traditions, which you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by letter', 2.Thess.2, 9-15; Rev.13, 13-15. Those were the reasons that he made 3 missionary journeys through perilous and hazardous conditions of sea and land in teaching by words of mouth, and writing on the scrolls when found imperative. Those who sit at the lap of medical science and its inventors and miraculous high-tech acrobatics should wide open their inner eyes that we are duped by a new heaven and new earth of Beelzebub, 2.PET.3, 10-13, who hypnotized the humanity by barring them not to strive hard to enter into God's new heaven and earth, PARADISE, for the solemn rest on the 7th day.

      When I say this truth, hearers are commenting that I am deluded and under hallucinated. This is how the genetic elites who don't believe in anything about life or life after death and the eternal hope of righteousness mislead us. The whole world is brought under an iron tyranny of the diabolic ones by deluded medical science and psychiatry and super-tech deceptions that bring fire on earth, Rev.13, 13-14; 2.PET.3, 10-12, and inculcate that breakfast nutrients are our saviour by teaching against the truth of fasting which help us eat away the body toxin as our food. The more we are under the sedation of falsehood, the more we are closer to the high way towards the hell. Go also through the scrolls written under stress of St. PETER, JOHN, JUDE AND JAMES, and all martyrs except St. John and also the living waters of the gospels spoken by the Lord. I would like to quote one more portion of the ascribed male chauvinist. `In the last days there will come times of stress. For men will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, inhuman, implacable, slanderers, profligates, fierce, haters of good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding the form of religion but denying the power of it '2.Tim.3, 1-9.

      `For that day will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness revealed, who exalts himself every so-called god; so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God, 2.Thess. 2. 3-4. Observation of the present global society, which is imprisoned by the sloth of sin of commission and omission and Godlessness and moral turpitude, is a clear-cut proof for the suicidal death of the human race and our solar system. It is written specifically in the book `The Soul After Death' that it was Christ who dictated the author of the Pauline scrolls to write them. God, the Creator of Nature and science, used the same for our living survival and also allowed the Devil to use them under the bond, Col.2, 14-15, but gave more control to the dark forces since the Darwinian ape culture and the beginning of Industrialization. I bow at the feet of the medical and scientific achievements which if utilized in a humane way; this world would have been a duplicate of Paradise of the 3rd plane. But the Devil finds its exultation in his diabolical way of disguising as an angel of light, 2.Cor.12, conflagrating this planet by hiring the Godless elites who betray the life-giver. Today I heard in the news that Palestinian Statehood is in the offing within 9 months. Listen to St.Paul again. `'When people say, There is piece and security, then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, then there will be no escape'', 1.Thess.5, 1- 3. The aftermath of the same is given in Thess.4, 13-18. `'For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a cry of command, with the archangel's call; 5, 3.

      Jesus was meticulously careful in the salvation manifesto that He made clearer and about the role of the Holy Trinity in His goodbye speech during the last supper, because of the devil who would sabotage the Salvation process and the knowledge of human frailties and flaws which really exposed the ambitious scheming of the apostles grabbing the highest position in His earthly ministry and also in Heaven. He revealed to them that there would be mansions in New Jerusalem, but didn't name it then, ready for the redeemed souls' habitation and giving the transparent role of the H.Trinity, Jn.14-17. The imagery of the earthly Jerusalem that in unison with New Jerusalem that st. Paul and St.John narrated in their epistles were made known to them only after His resurrection days, 1.Cor.15, 5-6. Even if Jesus had told the name and details like all other explanations, would have been used to accuse Him for blaspheme by the sophisticated, stereotyped and conventional Jewish hierarchy for their self-gain in His last interrogation time. Please read Gal. 3&4 and grasp that Jerusalem is the meeting point, centre of the earth that is revolving around on an axis of slanting position, of 3 religions, Jews, Islam and Christians. He bought New Jerusalem at the time of shedding His blood, resulting that the earthly Jerusalem has become the bargaining chip of Abraham's promised son, Jews and their imperial supporters and servant maid's son, Muslims, and their supporters, leaving Christians and Jews as aliens in Jesus' birthplace in literal tune with Jesus' warning to the Jews, `'Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate'', Mt.23, 38.

      The holy Promised Land was in the hands of the Roman Empire that slowly slipped into the hands of Islam who became the rulers and custodian of the Abraham's promised land, because Jesus had purchased New Jerusalem for the suffering and persecuted Christians of the world. Therefore, these warring factions of Jews who formed a Jewish State in 1948 and local Muslims are the architects of the Armageddon battle that is to take place soon. Any of the religious hierarchy that goes with the flow of materialism hasn't surfaced these impending mysteries that are hovering over the doomsday humanity. Yet a gracious and loving God invite and wait for any believer from the 4 corners of world, as the distress call from Heaven espouses to anybody in the land of New Jerusalem. `' For as many of you as were baptised into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew or Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one Jesus Christ, Gal.3, 23-29. Thus baptism is the necessitous imperative for the passport and faith and righteousness for the visa requisite for the entry into the promised land of New Jerusalem.

      Make a glance of humanitarian crises, organized crimes, bloodshed and killings caused by the scientific revolution and high-tech inventions that manufacture bombs, weapons of mass destructions and creating social problems of carnivorous hooliganism in epic proportion. The refugee and resettlement problems and the naked exhibition of human sufferings can be watched in the mass media. How have we made this human life as so wretched and inhuman by uprooting half of the most of the nations by bombing and mass slaughter in very many parts of the world and making the vulnerable and helpless as the prey of global sex traffic and sex slavery and exploitation in all the infernal ways, by also nations rebelling against themselves due to freedom of expressions and actions in the name of freedom in an open and permissive society? This is how science and hyper-tech civilization have converted man as an animal. This scenario of the final cataclysm of the world that the Christ, apostles, and seers have portrayed for us, so that the peace-loving believers can understand that these are the fiery and final days of humanity.

      A minority of self-conceited terrorists of many kinds, such as human, economic, environmental, religious, sex and social terrorists plunder the humanity as a whole for power and money, how can the cat, we, suck human blood by closing our eyes during the age of god kali that finds pleasure in drinking the blood of humanity. It is an abhorrent and horrendous tragedy that we cannot close our eyes against. It is the new technology and science that God hid it from His treacherous foe so far is predating upon the blindfolded and misled humanity by the doomsday terrorisms. Science and genetic genii contribute us high calorie hybrid food and medicines, as well as bombs, pesticides, artificial colourings and synthetic poison that transmit new and incurable diseases and multitude of `efficacious' side effects for a total apocalyptic end. I write these messages knowing that our days in this gruesome plane are almost over. I have been writing this message that the dramatic, drastic and rapid lifestyle and the universal change that dawned in within the last 2 or 3 decades time is the distress signal of the Lord's 2nd coming. The BC era, scientific and mythological portrayals of His coming through the world civilizations that go in unison with the biblical mysteries, are for the whole humanity that is terminating in Christ who provided His Body for the whole world, Jews and gentiles- epistles to Galatians and Romans- find place in my messages. I feel that few vested-interested people who can't digest this truth find faults in the treatment of Higher Sciences that I have dealt with. All these mythological sciences of the OT era ultimately finds it's shelter in the hands of the Devil, will be biblically proven in the next one or two more parts more before closing this topic, `The Creator and the Created Order'.

      We observe auspicious times, `Rahoo kalam' and so many other signs and omens and do black magic all across the spectrum of a Christian denominations who yet steadfastly do our sacramental celebrations for our salvation.

      E.S. John, Australia