KECF-3 Day Ecumenical Convention

  • ICON Email
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2013
      Dearly Beloved Achens and KECF Committee Members,
      I hope and pray that all had a blessed Sunday and doing well with family and parishioners.

      Following are the final arrangements for the 2013 KECF 3 day Convention on this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

      1. 08/02/13. The convention will start with the Choir worship at 06:30 PM to 07:00 PM followed by the convention speech by Rev. Fr. Dr. Reji Mathew. The program will close by 09:00 PM.
      2. 08/03/13. Ladies conference starts at 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon at the same venue and Dr. Reji Mathew Achen will lead this session.
      3. 08/03/13: The convention will start at 06:30 PM with choir worship followed by the convention speech. The program will close by 09:00 PM.
      4. 08/04/13: The convention will start at 06:00 PM with choir worship followed by the convention speech and the final day's program will close by 09:00 PM.
      On behalf of the KECF executive committee, I am requesting all the achens, committee members, choir members with their family to stay for a fellowship gathering on Sunday after the convention. We have made the necessary arrangements to serve dinner to everyone in order to share and strengthen the christian love and harmony among us.
      Kindly remind the parishioners about the function through the e-mail/ one call systems or any other media your parish have in service for their maximum participation for the success of this event.
      If you have any questions please contact me at the following numbers or e-mail.
      Sincerely,
      Alex Alexander
      KECF- General Secretary
      214-289-9192- Cell