COMBINED OVBS IN ROCLAND NY

  • Mathai Chacko
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 4.1 MB
    A combined OVBS of five Rockland/Hudson Valley area churches will be conducted at St. Mary's Indian Orthodox Church of Rockland New York from August 2-4, 2013.  The following Churches will participate:

    St Gregorios Orthodox Church Dutches County, St John's Orthodox Church Orangeburg, St Mary's Orthodox Church Suffern, St Mary's Orthodox Church Valley Cottage, St Peters and St Pauls Orthodox Church Sparkill.

    All school children below 18 are
    invited to participate in this fun-filled,
    spiritually- enriching days of Bible stories, songs, arts & crafts,
    and games.

    Address:
    St. Mary's Orthodox Church
    66 East Maple Ave
    Suffern, N Y 10901

    The schedule is as follows:

    August 2, 2013 - 9.00am-3.30 pm - OVBS
    August 3, 2013 - 9.00am-3.30 pm - OVBS
    August 4, 2013 - 9.00 am - Holy Qurbana & OVBS Closing Session and presentations by Children.

    Certificates will be given to all participating students

    We are requesting the participation of all our area kids. Please also let
    your friends and relatives know. We have a lot of fun activities and
    things planned, so don't miss out!

    Please see the attached flyer for details. For more information and registration please visit www.stmarysrockland.org or contact the Vicar/Principals of any participating Churches.

    Mathai Chacko
    Principal, St Mary's Rockland